Magic River Handcrafted Tie Dye Shirt For Kids
Last updated date: April 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tie Dye Shirts For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tie Dye Shirt For Kids you should buy.
Update as April 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Tie Dye Shirt For Kids for a detailed review of all the top tie dye shirts for kids.
This all-American tie dye T-shirt promises long-lasting colors. The manufacturer uses premium dyes on 100% pre-shrunk cotton fabrics. They also advise that the shirts run approximately a half size smaller than average T-shirts.
In our analysis, the Magic River Magic River Handcrafted Tie Dye Shirt For Kids placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Magic River t-shirts are individually hand tied and hand dyed in the USA, making each shirt as unique as the individual wearing it. We start by sourcing only the best cotton t-shirts to serve as the canvas for our designs. From there, the artisans go to work giving their undivided attention to handcraft our rich dye patterns on each garment. The finished product is then put through a rigorous inspection to assure it meets our high quality standards before being packaged for shipment. Each garment is individually tied and dyed by hand in the USA; No two are exactly alike. Our premium reactive dyes bond firmly to each cotton fiber, assuring greater color stability and washability than pigment dyes. The tie dye process is roughly equivalent to a first wash and the shirt will arrive about 1/2 size smaller than a typical blank shirt. However, very little shrinkage will occur after purchase. The XXXL size also runs a bit stockier than the other sizes as it is roughly the same length as the XXL. Please order accordingly.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tie Dye Shirts For Kids
Tie dye clothing has been a beloved fashion statement for decades, and it doesn’t look like it will be going out of style anytime soon. If your kids have not already asked for a tie-dyed T-shirt, it is likely that they will request one once they see their friends wearing them. Although tie-dyed clothes can be made at home, the project can be extremely messy, so purchasing a pre-made shirt is appealing to many parents.
When shopping for tie dye shirts, carefully look at the shirt’s material. Natural fibers like cotton, wool, rayon, linen and hemp work best because they absorb the dye more easily. Synthetic fibers like acrylic, acetate and polyester are the opposite; they repel liquid and are much harder to dye.
There is an endless variety of tie dye patterns, like spirals, bursts, swirls, stripes and patterns with graphics. Choosing the right one is really just a matter of preference. Color choices also run the gamut, from subtle pastels to attention-grabbing neons. There are tie dye tanks, tees, long-sleeve tees, hoodies and practically any other item of clothing you can imagine.
You can expect some color fading and shrinkage over time, due to the nature of tie dye shirts. Good quality ones will last longer, and they can also be used as pajama tops if they are still a bit too large. Careful laundering will increase their lifespans.
The Tie Dye Shirt For Kids Buying Guide
- Always check the sizing information for tie dye shirts. Some run smaller or larger than traditional tees, while others are true to size.
- Kids can participate in shopping for their tie dye shirts; this makes kids more likely to wear their shirts more often.
- In most cases, no two tie dye T-shirts are alike. This is part of the unique nature of tie dye garments, so keep this in mind and you will not be surprised when your shirt arrives.
- After the first wearing, tie-dyed clothing should be washed separately from other clothing in case the colors bleed.
- To wash, turn shirts inside out and wash with cold water and gentle detergent on the delicate cycle.
- Tie-dyed shirts should be removed from the washer right away and dried indoors or outdoors, but out of the sun. Drying the shirts in the sun causes the colors to fade.
- It is best to avoid putting tie dye shirts in the dryer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide