Magic Chef MCSWOE24S Programmable Wall Oven
Last updated date: December 2, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wall Ovens and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wall Oven you should buy.
Update as December 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wall Oven for a detailed review of all the top wall ovens.
Cooking for a family of four or larger? If so, you'll love that this wall oven has a 2.2-cubic foot capacity, which is big enough to bake an oversized casserole. The oven also has plenty of handy features, such as five slots for your oven racks and four programmable cooking modes.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the Magic Chef MCSWOE24S Programmable Wall Oven placed 5th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Magic Chef 24 in wide wall oven offers maximum functionality in a compact space. Prepare family size meals in its 2.2 cu. ft. capacity. Its sleek, stainless steel mirrored glass with modern lines complements any kitchen decor. The programmable convection oven features 4 cooking modes for perfectly cooked meals. 2 oven racks can be easily configured in multiple positions to accommodate your baking or roasting needs.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wall Ovens
If you’re looking to free up some space in your kitchen, you may want to go with a wall oven instead of a standing oven. These ovens have come a long way and now offer a wide range of attractive features.
Begin your search for the best wall oven by measuring your available space and finding units that will fit in that space. You can further narrow your choice by figuring out what type of heating you’d like. Oven capacity is also something to consider. You’ll find a capacity of 5.1 cubic feet is quite common.
Determine whether you’d like a single or double unit. Single ovens are great for individuals and couples who don’t do a lot of entertaining. Double ovens provide the ability to cook dinner in one oven and dessert in the other. They can be a lifesaver when preparing for a dinner party.
Check to see if the wall oven has a convection feature. Convection cooking systems circulate the hot air in your oven so that your food is cooked evenly from all sides. Some models even include a temperature probe that lets you know when your dish has reached the desired internal temperature.
Review how easy the unit is to use. Models with glass touch electronic controls, for example, aren’t hard to operate — plus, they’re a cinch to clean. Additionally, some wall ovens are able to preheat quickly, while others allow you to delay the start time of your bake.
When deciding between two or three wall ovens, look for any extra features that add to the appeal of the unit. For example, some stainless steel models are smudge-proof, which is an important feature if you have small children at home. Others are made with large windows and two 25-watt auto-control oven lights that make it easy to check on the progress of your food without opening the oven door.
The Wall Oven Buying Guide
- Most wall ovens now include a self-cleaning feature. How often you use this feature is up to you. If you bake often, you may want to clean the oven once a month. Others who only cook occasionally may wish to wait three or four months before cleaning the oven. To use the self-cleaning feature on your wall oven, you’ll need to remove the oven racks and lock the oven door. Make sure the area is well ventilated and turn on any nearby exhaust fans. Start the cleaning cycle by pressing the designated button. Once the cycle has ended and the oven has cooled, you can wipe up any residue with a damp towel.
- Never use any cleaning products with the self-cleaning feature on your wall oven. The oven will do all the cleaning for you without the aid of a chemical solution.
- Wash your oven racks with dish soap and water. Use a steel wool pad to lift away stuck-on foods.
- Clean the outside of your wall oven with a little dish soap and water. If the surface is glass, you can go back over it with a little vinegar and water to give it a nice streak-free shine.
- Reduce possible messes by placing a large baking sheet on the rack below your food. It will catch any spills and extend the length of time in between cleanings.
- You’ll find wall ovens at a variety of price points, as some have larger capacities and others are made with both upper and lower oven units.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide