Magic Bullet MBR-1701 Express Mixing Set Bullet Blender, 17-Piece
Last updated date: April 13, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bullet Blenders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bullet Blender you should buy.
Update as March 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bullet Blender for a detailed review of all the top bullet blenders.
It takes just 10 seconds for this bullet blender to produce a delicious fruit smoothie. The cups are microwave- and freezer-safe, and all of the detachable parts can be placed in the dishwasher for easy clean-up. In addition to the blender, the set includes four mugs, a small cup, a large cup, two sealed lids, two vented lids and a recipe book.
In our analysis of 57 expert reviews, the Magic Bullet Express Bullet Blender, 17-Piece placed 7th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Magic Bullet replaces a food processor, blender, and coffee grinder, yet it occupies only the space of a coffee mug. It stays handy on your countertop for instant meals and snacks. There are no buttons to push. Just load the ingredients into the short cup, the tall cup or one of the four mugs. Twist on the cross or flat blade, place the bullet on the power base, and press down - in seconds, you'll have chopped onions, minced garlic, grated cheese, spaghetti sauce, salsa, soup, chicken salad, smoothies, shakes and more. To heat or chill, simply place the magic bullet cup or mug in the microwave, refrigerator or freezer.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bullet Blenders
Traditional blenders are an excellent choice for large jobs; however, bullet blenders offer convenience and added power for smaller jobs. They allow you to do everything from prepare fresh baby food to create a delicious fruit smoothie for one. You’ll find cleaning up after using a bullet blender is also a breeze. As you shop for the best bullet blender, keep the following information in mind.
Determine how portable you need the bullet blender to be. The Oster BLSTPB-WBL My Blend Bullet Blender is compact, so it works well for small apartments, dorm rooms and RV kitchens. It offers cord storage and even has an on-the-go travel lid.
Consider a set with extras if you have a family at home. Some bullet blenders, for example, have four mugs with colored comfort lids. This gives each family member the ability to personalize their smoothie. Thy also include a small blender cup for chopping garlic and a large blender cup for mixing pancake batter.
Look for a bullet blender that doesn’t sacrifice on nutrition. The Ninja Nutri Pro Compact Personal Bullet Blender uses 900 watts of professional power to extract hidden nutrition from your fruits and vegetables. It also features a manual program that allows you to control the speed of the blender with just the touch of a button.
Review the blender’s ability to break down hard foods. You’ll find the NutriBullet NB9-1301K Pro Blender, 13-Piece is able to handle everything from nuts to kale, thanks to its stainless-steel extractor blades and cyclonic action technology. Another perk to this blender is that it comes in 12 different colors, including coral, violet, sky, cobalt and clover.
The Bullet Blender Buying Guide
- Before using your bullet blender, you’ll need to prep your fruits and veggies. Start off by washing your produce and then move on to removing any seeds, pits, stems or peels. Although bullet blenders are designed to chop, whip and puree your fruits and vegetables, it works best when you take the time to dice the produce into 1/2-inch chunks before adding them to the blender.
- Pay careful attention to the fill line in the bottle. It’s OK if your ingredients don’t reach the fill line, but the blender won’t work properly if the ingredients rise above the fill line.
- Bullet blenders are not designed to be used for longer than one minute at a time. In most cases, your smoothie or nutritional drink can be prepared with a few pulses over the course of 10 seconds.
- Many bullet blenders are listed as dishwasher safe; however, the parts are made of plastic. You’ll either want to place them on the top shelf of your dishwasher or wash them by hand using a mild dish soap and hot water. A bottle brush is a handy tool that will help you get in those hard-to-reach places. It’s always easier to clean a bullet blender immediately after each use.
- Bullet blenders vary in price based on the power of their motors and the number of pieces the set contains. The Oster BLSTPB-WBL My Blend Bullet Blender is designed for individual use and is therefore the most affordable. You’ll pay a moderate price for the Sboly 300 Watt Single Serve Bullet Blender, while the NutriBullet NB9-1301K Pro Blender, 13-Piece and the Ninja Nutri Pro Compact Personal Bullet Blender have the highest cost.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide