MAGCOMSEN Men’s Softshell Hunting Jacket
Last updated: August 9, 2019
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Men's Winter Jackets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Men's Winter Jacket you should buy.
In our analysis of 66 expert reviews, the MAGCOMSEN Men's Softshell Hunting Jacket placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
According to our customer reviews, we already improved our size.Pls.choose as your usual wear. Shark Skin soft shell fabric with warm inner fleece, waterproof, windproof,breathable and Thermal. Drawstring waist and hood make the jacket windproof and thermal.And the hood is concealed nondetachable. Construction:2 high chest pockets ,2 zipper back pockets where you can put some large things like the map,glove and so on,2 sleeve pockets,you can put the cellphone,mp3.And there is a hole passing in it.2 hook & loop tapes,you can choose badge which you like.Forearm pocket which on the left arm for key etc small accessaries. Vent zipper under each arm.Make the jacket more venting and breathable. Due to individual computer monitor settings, actual colors may vary slightly from those you see on your screen. Lightweight soft shell warm hoodie fleece jacket coat, which is the best choice for military army outdoor tactical combat shooting paintball airsoft hunting hiking camping fishing.
What experts liked
Men's Winter Jacket Rankings
The cold winter months can seem to last an eternity, but it’s much easier when you have a coat to keep you warm. This is especially important if you spend significant time outdoors. If you are heading for the ski slopes, you may need a warmer, more weather-resistant jacket than someone who merely needs to stay warm during those short trips from a car to a building.
MORE: The Best Men’s Jackets
Weather resistance is definitely a consideration in a jacket, no matter how you’ll be wearing it. When precipitation is falling, you need a jacket that will not only keep you warm, but will stop rain, ice or snow from penetrating the layers and making its way to your skin. The best jackets not only provide warmth but also keep you dry whether you’re on the slopes or waiting for your Uber ride on a busy city street.
But it can be tough to find a jacket that keeps you warm while also being lightweight enough to carry around with you. If you need to toss your jacket into a suitcase, a bulky, heavy coat can quickly become a problem. Added bulk can also make a jacket less comfortable than it would otherwise be. For that reason, some men prefer fleeces to traditional coats and jackets. The material provides warmth while still being lightweight enough for every occasion. Many lightweight jackets also use the latest materials to keep their build lightweight while still providing warmth during the most extreme temperature drops.
Pockets are also a consideration when you’re searching for a jacket. If you plan to slip your wallet or electronic devices inside, you’ll definitely want to be on the lookout for a jacket that’s waterproof and make sure the pockets include that safety feature. Having a safe, dry place to store your items can come in very handy whether you’re indulging in winter sports or just moving around town.
- If you’re shopping for a jacket, providing warmth is probably at the top of the list. The Wantdo Waterproof/Windproof Mountain Rain Jacket excels in that area, offering 240g polyester fiber that offers some of the best protection against cold weather. The Caterpillar Men’s Heavy Insulated Parka also uses polyester construction, combined with a heavyweight insulation.
- Down feathers are often used in jackets to keep wearers warm without adding weight. The Tommy Hilfiger Men’s Down Jacket includes down feather padding inside a quilted outer shell to insulate you from the cold weather.
- The attached gloves found on the Wantdo Waterproof/Windproof Mountain Rain Jacket can come in handy. Just slip your thumb through the hole to keep your hands warm, no matter what you’re doing. You’ll also get elastic wristbands that velcro into place to keep air from seeping through the arms. The Caterpillar Men’s Heavy Insulated Parka uses adjustable cuffs to keep your arms warm.
- It’s also important to consider the weight of your chosen coat. If you aren’t spending hours at a time outdoors, the Columbia Men’s Steens Mountain Full Zip Soft Fleece may be a better choice. The fleece provides warmth without adding bulk. The Tommy Hilfiger Men’s Down Jacket is also a good choice for those who want a warm jacket that they can easily toss into a suitcase or gym bag.
- When you add precipitation to the mix, an otherwise insulating jacket can quickly become a liability. The Wantdo Waterproof/Windproof Mountain Rain Jacket performs best in this area, with a shell that’s both waterproof and wind repellent. Quilted jackets like the Tommy Hilfiger Men’s Down Jacket also do well in rainy conditions.
- Pockets come in especially handy during the winter months, giving you a place to store your car keys, electronic devices and wallet. The Wantdo Waterproof/Windproof Mountain Rain Jacket has two zippered hand pockets, one zippered chest pocket, one internal pocket and one internal pocket specifically designed to keep your electronic devices dry and secure. The Caterpillar Men’s Heavy Insulated Parka features four large front pockets, including one on the arm, and multiple interior pockets, including one specifically designed for device storage.