MadSportsStuff Moisture Wicking Football Crew Socks
Last updated date: June 8, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 16, 2022:
Checkout The Best Football Socks for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the MadSportsStuff Moisture Wicking Football Crew Socks placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
At MadSportsStuff, we believe crazy socks make sports more fun! Every pair of socks is designed with teams in mind, along with a focus on quality and craftsmanship. Stand out on the field! Not only will your parents be able to spot you, but your ninja moves will stand out to your coach! Nothing brings teams closer together than being united in their team colors and logos! Wear your Jersey Number with pride- you earned it! These Jersey Number Socks come in 10+ colors in numbers 00-99. Socks can even be worn to support a cause.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Whether you’re new to the game or have been playing for years, you know that if you want to improve performance, you have to have the right gear for the job. An often-forgotten item every football player needs is the right pair of football socks. You can’t just wear your regular gym socks and hope to get away with it. Like professionals, it’s important to have protection, grip, padding and more to ensure your feet are comfortable and properly supported.
When it comes to design, there are two main types of football socks. The most common is the over-the-calf design, which is worn by most players. These socks go to about the bottom of the knee, and provide great protection during high-contact moments. Plus, these socks help to keep legs warm during colder months. Another less popular option is the crew design, which lands towards the bottom of the calf. These are useful in warmer temperatures so that the skin can breathe.
When it comes to material, cotton is an excellent choice for football socks. It’s a natural material that is ideal for sensitive skin. Plus, it’s highly breathable, soft and comfortable to wear. Polyester and other similar synthetic materials are also common in football socks. They are highly durable and long-lasting. Plus, unlike cotton, synthetic materials don’t absorb water and sweat as much. You can also find synthetic blends of materials that use Lycra, polypropylene, and nylon. They don’t irritate the skin, provide good padding and keep moisture away from feet.
The Buying Guide
- A key feature to look for in football socks is whether they wick away moisture. Football players sweat – a lot. The last thing you want is wet feet during the game. Moisture-wicking socks ensure your feet stay as dry as possible, ensuring you are comfortable.
- Blister protection is another important feature to look for. It’s common for athletes to get blisters on their feet, especially if they don’t have the right gear. Blisters can be incredibly painful and can affect performance on the field. Players can get blisters if they’re frequently playing in wet, sweaty socks. They can also get blisters if their skin is rubbing against seams inside the sock. Socks that helps with blister control often have invisible seams.
- It’s also common for athletes to get fungal infections in their feet if they don’t wear the right socks. This is unpleasant and can be hard to get rid of. That’s why it’s important to look for football socks that are made from antimicrobial material, which helps to ensure germs stay away from feet.
- Make sure the football socks don’t go above the knee as that can affect knee flexibility. If they are too long, you can fold them down to the right height and apply tape to keep the socks in place during the game.
- It’s important to make sure you have the right size of football socks for your feet, as socks that are too big or too small can be uncomfortable to play in and may even affect your performance. Be sure to look at the sizing chart before you make a purchase, and keep in mind that different brands may have different sizing. For example, a small in one brand may fit like a medium in another brand.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide