Madison Park Shower Curtain
Last updated: December 21, 2019
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Shower Curtains and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Shower Curtain you should buy.
In our analysis of 102 expert reviews, the Madison Park Shower Curtain placed 8th when we looked at the top 22 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Update your space with the Madison Park Spa Waffle Shower Curtain with 3M Treatment. The rich grey pieced with a white waffle weave manipulation makes you feel like you’re in the spa while the 3M water repellent treatment keeps your curtain looking newer, longer.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Shower Curtain Rankings
Your shower curtain is one of the easiest ways to add your own personal style to an apartment or a new home. Even if you’re not ready or able to do a full-on renovation, you can completely change the look of your bathroom by swapping in a fresh, colorful shower curtain in a style and pattern that matches your style.
The first thing you’ll need to do is measure the width and height of the area your curtain will cover to ensure you’re shopping for the right dimensions.
You’ll also want to consider how you’ll hang your curtain: with hooks, with the pre-sewn holes at the top, something else entirely? And do you already have a shower curtain rod? If so, which style and size? Some shower curtains come with hooks, though you may want to go hunting for hooks on your own to get the exact material and style you’re going for.
Since your shower curtain lives in your bathroom, you’ll also want to look for a water-resistant material that dries quickly to help prevent mold and mildew.
- Although many shower curtains follow similar sizing guidelines, you’ll find some are slightly longer than others. Measuring your own tub or shower area can help you get the right curtain for your bathroom.
- You’ll quickly notice that there are a variety of design options. You can choose solids in a variety of colors, subtle patterns like stripes or a bold, fun design like a mountain or beach scene.
- You may want to purchase a shower curtain liner in addition to your shower curtain. It depends on your personal preference and the material of your shower curtain.
- Most shower curtains are machine washable, so if that’s a priority for you, be sure to check out the washing instructions before making your purchase.
- Another important feature found in many shower curtains is a weighted hem at the bottom. This holds the curtain in place while you’re showering.
- Is privacy a factor? If so, look for thicker material that won’t be as transparent or bold designs that will obscure visibility.