Madison Park Quebec Double Sided Coverlet Set
Last updated date: September 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Coverlets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Coverlet you should buy.
Update as September 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Coverlets for a detailed review of all the top coverlets.
Since this coverlet is wrinkle resistant, you'll be able to toss it directly on your bed after it comes out of the dryer. The outer fabric is 100% cotton, which is not only soft against the skin, but also safe for use by individuals who have allergies. Consumers can order the coverlet in one of 17 bold colors.
In our analysis, the Madison Park Madison Park Quebec Double Sided Coverlet Set placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Quebec is the perfect coverlet to use as a layering piece or an alternative to your comforter for a new solid look. The classic stitch pattern pairs easily with your existing decor and will sure to add a new decorative element to your bedroom. The coverlet has 100percent cotton fill and the face and the reverse of the coverlet are a super soft brushed fabric. FEATURE Soft microfiber fabric in dusty ivory all over floral pattern quilting. Set includes: 1 coverlet, 2 standard shams. Face: 100Percent polyester filling: 100Percent cotton. Measurements: 90-by-90-inch coverlet, 20-by-26-inch standard shams. Machine washable.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Coverlets
If you find yourself feeling chilly at night and need something extra to keep you warm and snug, a coverlet is a versatile option. It can be used on top of a duvet or blanket in the colder months, and when the weather is warm, you can just pair it with a sheet. It’s a great choice whether your bedroom decor is traditional or modern.
Unlike a bedspread which goes all the day down to the floor, a coverlet is a smaller type of blanket that only goes as far as your bed skirt. It works whether you have a traditional dust-ruffle bed skirt or a flat contemporary one. The coverlet is small and compact enough that it can also be folded and draped on the end of the bed, so you can just grab it when you need it.
If you have a stylish bed frame that has statement leg pieces, a coverlet enables you to show those off. A coverlet is also thin enough to tuck under the mattress if you’re going for a neater, more minimalist style.
The Coverlet Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for a coverlet, opt for one that is made out of microfiber or polyester. This is a durable material that is incredibly soft, comfortable and easy to clean. Typically, you can machine wash and tumble dry your coverlets.
- Coverlets often have a stitched, embossed or pressed pattern on the cover. This adds decorative appeal and style. Patterns may include criss-cross stitching, bohemian design or a unique abstract look. Consider what your bedroom style is like and how the coverlet will complement it.
- You can find coverlets in both muted and bold colors. If you have a number of different colors on your bed already, consider getting a classic beige-toned coverlet so it matches with all of your bedding. On the other hand, if your bedding is on the plain side, add a pop of color with a bright and bold coverlet.
- Coverlets can be used in either warm or cold climates, though in colder temperatures, you’ll need to layer the coverlet with a thicker blanket, quilt or duvet. In the summer months, a coverlet can provide enough warmth on its own.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide