Made By Me Paints & Custom Designs Suncatcher Supplies Set
Last updated date: December 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Suncatcher Supplies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Suncatcher Supply you should buy.
Update as December 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Suncatcher Supplies for a detailed review of all the top suncatcher supplies.
This window art craft set includes supplies for making 12 suncatcher shapes and custom transfers, plus cording and suction cups for hanging. Kids can mix up the colors and make their own designs with this versatile kit.
In our analysis, the Made By Me Made By Me Paints & Custom Designs Suncatcher Supplies Set placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Unleash your creativity and transform your windows into works of art with the Made By Me Window Art activity kit! With 12 sun catcher shapes, 8 vibrant window paints and an acetate sheet to create personalized window clings, this kit makes for the perfect rainy-day craft or group activity. When you’re finished painting sun catchers, trace the illustrations from the included design booklet onto the acetate sheet, or create your own unique designs. Display your colorful suncatcher creations using the included cording and mini suction cups which attach to windows, mirrors and other glass surfaces. The Made By Me Window Art kit is a great gift for crafters ages 6 years and up!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Suncatcher Supplies
Suncatchers are decorative and therapeutic, looking good wherever they are displayed and providing a bit of peace and relaxation for those who gaze at them. They can be hung inside or outside, and their colors change constantly as they reflect the light that hits them. Some are suspended from chains with rings on the end so you can hang them from nails, and others have suction cups, allowing them to stick on windows.
The suncatcher’s reflective material captures the light in a stunning way. It can be made from glass or plastic materials, and you can buy an endless variety of suncatchers from stores or even make them at home yourself.
Children like making these trinkets, too, and suncatcher-making kits are great holiday gifts. These kits sometimes allow you to make simple reflective suncatchers, while others use stained glass. Kids can create their own suncatchers and hang them around the house, or turn them into stickers and keychains to take on the go.
Large or heavy suncatchers should not be hung on windows or flimsy chains. You may need to install mounting hooks on the frame and hang the decoration with a strong chain or something like fishing wire. This all depends on how heavy the piece is. You certainly don’t want it to fall and break, so the stronger the material you use to suspend it, the better.
The Suncatcher Supply Buying Guide
- Suncatchers symbolize positive energy; it is believed that they take in the sun’s goodness and energize the area with flecks of light and rainbows. Whether or not you believe that, it’s a nice thought that only makes them more charming.
- You might want to place a cushion or towel on the floor beneath a suncatcher on a window in case the suction cup falls off and the decoration plunges to the ground.
- Craft kits are great ways for children to make their own gifts for loved ones. Pick up one before the holidays or ahead of a birthday, and they can have their gifts completed and wrapped in plenty of time.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide