MADAXY BPA-Free Easy Set-Up Inflatable Pool, 120-Inch
Last updated date: May 17, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Inflatable Pools and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Inflatable Pool you should buy.
Update as May 17, 2022:
Checkout The Best Inflatable Pool for a detailed review of all the top inflatable pools.
Adults and children will love cooling off on a hot summer day in this strong and durable inflatable pool. The oversized pool is constructed using a thick PVC material, which means you don't have to worry about rips or tears. The pool also has a 312-gallon capacity. This is enough to accommodate a family of four or five.
In our analysis of 107 expert reviews, the MADAXY BPA-Free Easy Set-Up Inflatable Pool, 120-Inch placed 5th when we looked at the top 24 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Family-size Inflatable Pool: With 120″ X 72″ X 22″ size,MADAXY swimming pool with 312 gal water capacity can hold up to 2 adults plus 3-5 kids(Age 3+) to enjoy a splashing pool party in the backyard.This inflatable pool would be a great entertainment for your kids, pet dogs and family. Safe & Durable Retangular Inflatable Pool: MADAXY swimming pool for kids is made with Phthalate and lead free, Using BPA-free materials that meets the standards of international children’s toys, which is twice thicker than most in the market, reducing the risk of punctures and ensuring a long service life. Quick and Easy to Use: The family inflatable pool is easy to set up, you just need to simply spread out on the ground level.The inflatable pool can be inflated in 3-4 minutes by electric pump (not included), built-in 2 curve water valves double the drainage speed. Sturdy &Stable Pools for Backyard: Comes with 3 individual air chamber each with double intake and free flow exhaust valve , the swimming pool for adults can withstand extra weight while preventing air leakage. 90° vertical drainpipe of inflatable swimming pool can facilitate the outflow of water, tidying inflatable pool up is no longer an issue. Great Gift,Swimming Pool and Ball Pit: MADAXY inflatable pool is a great gift for your kids, families, pet dogs and friends. They could not only enjoy the hot summer day time with our inflatable pool in the backyard，but also it would be used as the ball pit indoor when the weather is cool.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Inflatable Pools
There’s nothing like the refreshing feeling of jumping into a swimming pool. But in-ground pools are extremely expensive, between the initial purchase of the pool itself and ongoing maintenance. One affordable alternative is an above-ground pool, especially the type you can easily deflate and store when you’re finished using it.
Before you shop for an inflatable pool, though, there are a few things to consider. One of the first things you’ll need to think about is just how big you want your pool to be. Larger inflatables with high walls can be great for both adults and kids, but they also require a bit more work to set up and take down. If your children will be doing all the swimming, there are plenty of smaller options that will be both more affordable and easier to handle. Then there are pools built specifically for babies, with an adult watching nearby, of course.
The setup process is especially important for an inflatable. Since you likely won’t be inflating it and leaving it for months, you’ll need a pool that you can be put in place in a matter of minutes. Once you’re finished with it, the process of draining the water and breaking it down is essential as well. A drain plug comes in handy for easily getting the water elimination process started. Once the pool is empty, also consider where you’ll store it, and factor that into the size of pool you choose.
Safety is another big consideration when shopping for an inflatable pool. Some inflatables have walls that are on the flimsier side, which means swimmers will need to avoid leaning against or sitting on it. If little ones are using the pool, keep in mind that it’s important to still have an adult supervisor around at all times, even if the pool is on the shallow side.
The Inflatable Pool Buying Guide
- Your biggest concern when shopping for any type of pool is safety, particularly if your little ones will be using it.
- Durability is also important. Look for pools that come with a repair patch so that you can fix any tears that can appear with horseplay, even in the most durable pools.
- Setting up your pool can become serious work. Valves that make draining and filling the pool quickly means you can set it up or take it down in a matter of minutes. Note that you might need a pump for inflation, so be sure to check manufacturer specifications before choosing a pool. Drain plugs come in handy when you’re finished using your pool, as well.
- Before you start shopping, consider just how your pool will be used. If your pool is for your baby, a small pool with a soft floor might be best. However, as your kids get older, a larger size will be more your speed. If you have teens or want room for the entire family to play in the water, make sure you choose a pool that is both deep and wide enough for everyone.
- You probably already know the conditions in your own backyard. No matter which pool you choose, it can help to put a tarp down first to avoid damage from sharp objects like rocks and sticks. Either way, you’ll need a flat area to set it on to keep swimmers safe and ensure water distributes evenly.
- Extra features and accessories can be helpful. For instance, some models come with an umbrella that acts as a sunshade. You should still use sunscreen, but it offers that extra layer of protection.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide