MACTREM USB Powered Mini Ring Light
Last updated date: March 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mini Ring Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mini Ring Light you should buy.
Update as March 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Mini Ring Light for a detailed review of all the top mini ring lights.
You can adjust the brightness by 11 levels on this versatile mini ring light. It is ideal to use for YouTube videos or makeup tutorials. The light is powered by USB.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the MACTREM USB Powered Mini Ring Light placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
A Brighter Vision: This ring light kit can make your visual world more beautiful & glorious; look nicer when you video with families and friends. With this ringlight, your images on Instagram and Facebook will be more beautiful and charming. It will bring you a good lighting effect when you record YouTube videos. Under the illumination of the ring light set, your makeup will be more beautiful and generous. Bring You Appropriate Brightness and Color Temperature: When you find the indoor brightness is insufficient, you can turn on our ring light with stand, and adjust the brightness of the ring light according to the indoor environment, so that the light on your face can keep enough brightness. The light brightness can be adjusted up to 11 levels. If you want to make the color softer, you can adjust the color at three temperatures (white, warm yellow, and warm white). Clearer Youtube Video Quality: Our ring light can add enough light to your face or articles when recording video, make your face lines more stereoscopic and your product details clearer. More people would like to watch your videos and become your fans. More Charming Eyes: When you use our ring light to complete your perfect makeup and take a selfie, you will find that your eyes are full of charm, like the eyes of an angel, which is caused by this added light. Packed with an universal mobile phone stand, Compatible with fits most smartphones (width size within 2.8-3.9 inch). USB Powered and After-sale Sevice: Powered by USB, our ring light can be connected to USB ports, power bank, notebooks, computer, etc. We will provide you with a high quality after-sales, 24 months After-sale service . If you have any problems, contact us anytime we will always be here to help you.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mini Ring Lights
If you’re a professional content creator for social media, conduct a lot of video calls, or just want to look good in photos and videos, you need to have the right lighting. The lighting you choose sets the tone of the photo or video and highlights the main subject: you. Your lighting also affects the level of professionalism of the video or photo. A mini ring light is a great tool to have in your arsenal if you like creating any kind of photo or video content.
A mini ring light, as the name suggests, is a small light in a ring shape. Typically lit with a circular fluorescent tube or many surface-mounted LEDs, ring lights have a mounting post and a stand. This way, you can place them in just the right position to light your face while you are in front of the camera. Ring lights are effective lighting sources because they create a shadowless light that is soft and natural.
Ring lights come in many sizes, and mini ring lights are on the smaller scale. You can find ring lights in 12, 14 or 18-inch sizes, while mini ring lights are in the 6 to 10-inch range. In some cases, a larger ring light is required for video production, especially if you’re planning to light up a large area. However, mini ring lights are perfect for lighting one person in front of the camera.
An important feature to look for in a mini ring light is whether or not it is dimmable. This feature provides additional versatility because you have control over how much light you want to cast. Without a dimmer, you can still adjust the lighting, but only by moving the light further away from or bringing it closer to the subject. With a dimming range, you can make detailed adjustments to the brightness of the light.
The Mini Ring Light Buying Guide
- The color temperature of the light affects the mood. Cooler color temperatures create a modern or sparse look while warmer color temperatures create a more homey and inviting feel. If you need variety for your video or photo content, look for mini ring lights that come with options for color temperature.
- If you want the colors in your content to look vivid and natural, then you need to get a mini ring light that has a high color rendering index (CRI) value. A good ballpark to be in is between 90 and 95 CRI. Some ring lights may not list their CRI value, which could indicate that they use a low quality bulb.
- One of the best features of a mini ring light is the flexible head. Ensure that the head can rotate properly so you can easily position the light in the right way to light your subject. Usually, the ring light should be slightly higher than your subject and tilted down. If you plan on lighting multiple subjects at different times, you will need the ability to quickly adjust the position of the ring light.
- Some mini ring lights can be powered by batteries, it gives you more flexibility to move it around – and one less cable for you to trip over. Some mini ring lights will need to be plugged in.
- If you want to create a really soft cast with the light, you will need to use a diffuser and place it over the front of the ring. This will help create a more romantic look.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide