MacSports Large Wheeled Heavy-Duty Beach Wagon
Last updated date: November 17, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Heavy-Duty Beach Wagons and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Heavy-Duty Beach Wagon you should buy.
Update as January 31, 2022:
Checkout Roll To The Beach In Style With The Best Heavy Duty Beach Wagon for a detailed review of all the top heavy-duty beach wagons.
This heavy-duty beach wagon is UV and mildew resistant, making it a great choice for using near oceans, lakes and rivers. The wagon has a roomy interior and is able to hold up to 150 pounds of your favorite beach accessories. Additional features include extra large wheels, two mesh cupholders and an adjustable handle.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the MacSports Large Wheeled Heavy-Duty Beach Wagon placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ROOMY INTERIOR – Large capacity Wagon opens to approx. 36.2″ x 21.4″ x 24.6″ and sets up in seconds – no assembly required! CONVENIENT COMPACT STORAGE – Wagon folds to Only 9.7″ thick! folded size approx. 31.5″ x 21.4″ x 9.7″ and includes a carry case. Weighs 24.5 Lbs, maximum weight in deep sand: 50 pounds. LIGHTEN THE LOAD! – The heavy duty frame allows loads up to 150 lbs., and the Durable 600D Fabric can be easily cleaned. UV and mildew resistant. FUNCTIONAL FEATURES – Adjustable handle for effortless transport and 2 mesh cup holders keep your beverages secure. Attractive Blue Fabric with Black Frame. EASY TRANSPORT – Extra large wheels for hauling gear to the beach, outdoor sporting events, concerts, picnics in the park, and around the house. Please note that it is NOT made to transport children.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Heavy-Duty Beach Wagons
Spending a day at the beach with your family and friends is a great way to enjoy the outdoors. Feeling the warm sunshine and listening to the rolling waves is sure to help you relax. In preparation for a great day on the shore, you’ll need to pack a variety of essentials, including a beach umbrella, towels, chairs, picnic lunches, drinks, toys and more.
Beaches are often not accessible directly by car, so you will have to walk from the parking lot with all of your items. In order to avoid having to make multiple trips, it’s best to use a heavy-duty-beach wagon to transport all your beach essentials from your car to the perfect spot in the sand.
The wheels on a heavy-duty beach cart are fairly wide, which prevents them from sinking into the sand. This makes it easy to roll over the little bumps and hills at the beach. Plus, heavy-duty beach wagon wheels have a considerable tread. Sand can be slippery at times, so this extra traction makes it easier to maneuver the wagon wherever you want it to go.
The Heavy-Duty Beach Wagon Buying Guide
- Size is one of the most important factors to consider when looking for a heavy-duty beach wagon. You want to ensure that it’s big enough to hold all of your items. Consider the large beach essentials you need to carry, such as chairs, coolers and umbrellas, and make sure the wagon will be able to accommodate them.
- Some heavy-duty beach wagons have just one large compartment, while others also feature small mesh pockets and cup holders. The mesh pockets make it easy to organize small items like books, while the cup holders keep your drinks steady. Consider whether these elements are important for you.
- If you plan to bring a lot of heavy items with you in your beach wagon, like beach tables and chairs, then you’ll want to note the weight capacity. Most beach wagons can easily hold between 75 to 250 pounds.
- A collapsible heavy-duty beach wagon is key if you are short on trunk space in your car. This way, you can fold it up and slide it in between all of your other essentials for the beach.
- Metal frames are highly durable on heavy-duty beach wagons. However, keep in mind that they can be heavy, too. If weight is a problem, check to make sure that the frame is light.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide