MaaIbok 17 X 12-Inch Ruled-Block 18-Month Desk Calendar
Last updated date: October 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Desk Calendars and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Desk Calendar you should buy.
Update as October 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best Desk Calendar for a detailed review of all the top desk calendars.
This 18-month desk calendar has pretty graphics, lined blocks to write down appointments and to-do lists and marked holidays for easy remembering. This handy office tool measures 17 inches by 12 inches.
In our analysis, the MaaIbok MaaIbok 17 X 12-Inch 18-Month Desk Calendar placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MONTHLY OVERVIEW – 18 months desk calendar covers from July 2021 – December 2022. Monthly overview pages (17″ x 12″) give you a better future vision to plan. SUFFICIENT LINED BLOCKS – Large, ruled daily blocks offer plenty of enough space for your schedules. Each block is 1.8″ x 2″ with Julian date and holidays. PRIME QUALITY PAPER – The paper of this desk calendar is designed to avoid feathering and seepage. Archival-quality pages made from acid-free paper, resistant from the damage by light and air. AMAZING DESIGN – Perforated paper allows you to tear off and move to the next spread easily, two transparent corner protectors to keep your pages flat, and two hanging holes for your option to hang on the wall. MAKES YOUR LIFE EFFECTIVE – Perfect tool to make your life productive. Utilizing this monthly desk pad calendar, you can stick down notes, ideas, meetings, appointments, etc.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Desk Calendars
The digital calendars on our electronic devices are certainly effective. However, for many people, nothing but a traditional desk or wall calendar will do. These serve as constant visual reminders, plus you don’t have to turn them on to make them work. Best of all, they don’t have batteries that need charging!
Desk calendars are left out so people can conveniently check them for their daily tasks, hands free. If you are more limited on space, a stand-up desk calendar is a great choice. Simply flatten it to write things down, and then stand it up in your work area.
Wall calendars usually have two holes, and they can be hung up with thumbtacks or nails. They come in many different themes, and you may want something more traditional for a formal office and something more casual for home and home office use.
No matter which kind of calendar you want, shop for ones that have large, ruled blocks to write in. You can also find versions that include stickers, which provide more visual interest and cues to remember your appointments and to-do-list items.
Size is also important when it comes to buying desk and wall calendars. An overly large calendar might be too big for your desk, so if you want something that measures 17 by 22 inches or larger, it might be better suited to being hung up. If other colleagues or family members will be sharing the calendar with you, make sure that the day blocks are large enough to write several things each.
The Desk Calendar Buying Guide
- Every kitchen can benefit from a wall calendar, especially when it is placed in a strategic location that family members can easily see. Keep a few writing implements in a holder within grabbing distance!
- Teach your kids to be more independent by getting them their own desk calendars. They might like ones that come with reminder stickers.
- If you will be looking at your desk calendar every day, choose one with calm, relaxing graphics. This little boost can make writing down your tasks much more pleasant.
- Corner protectors are a good feature, because they do what are they are named for and also hold pages in place.
- If you don’t want to damage your wall with nails, hang the calendar with adhesive backing.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide