M2C Cotton Lined Hooded Waterproof Jacket For Boys
Last updated date: September 5, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hooded Waterproof Jackets For Boys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hooded Waterproof Jacket For Boys you should buy.
Kids will get a lot of use out of this sturdy and casual hooded waterproof jacket. It features rib cuffs to keep sleeves and arms dry. There is also reflective print on the back for added security. In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the M2C M2C Cotton Lined Hooded Waterproof Jacket placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note September 5, 2020:
Checkout The Best Hooded Waterproof Jacket For Boys for a detailed review of all the top hooded waterproof jackets for boys.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Waterproof outer shell can resistant water and rain, keep warm and dry in rainy and windy days, it is a good choice to for casual wear and also could be used as rain gear. M2C kids watertight outerwear have Reflective Print around back designed with kids’ outdoor activities in mind, can protect child in dark and crowd environment. Lightweight and windproof, great for indoor and outdoor activities in school days, camping, hiking, traveling, skating. Waterproof raincoat features light and soft cotton lining which can absorb the sweat and keep warm in rainy and chilly days without being bulky.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hooded Waterproof Jackets For Boys
Playing in the rain on a warm spring or fall day is one of the most enjoyable activities for kids. They get to splash around in the puddles on the sidewalk, dance around in the rain and have a blast just getting wet. It’s not something they get to do often, so the novelty of the activity makes it extra fun. Having a good waterproof jacket makes sure that their clothes don’t get wet.
There are many benefits to having a hooded waterproof raincoat, but one of the most important is that you can leave the umbrella at home. When their head and body are covered by sturdy waterproof material, they can have their hands free to feel the raindrops. Carrying an umbrella in the rain is also not easy for kids, who are still working on their coordination and gross motor skills. Plus, if kids need to carry their backpack home from school or are holding a toy like a ball, having their hands free makes it a lot easier. Plus, they can ride their bikes or scooters while wearing a hooded waterproof jacket to avoid getting wet in the rain. An umbrella would make it almost impossible.
Another great benefit to having a high-quality raincoat is that they are easy to collapse and transport. If the rain stops, they can just fold up their raincoat and slip it into their bag. Umbrellas are a lot bulkier, and often get forgotten at school or home.
In addition, many hooded waterproof jackets keep you warm as well as dry. Some come with removable liners while others have them sewn in. If it’s a chilly day and you want an extra layer of warmth, you can rely on your hooded waterproof jacket.
DWYM Fun Fact
Playing outside in the rain is not only fun for kids, it also teaches them new skills. Kids can improve their balance and mobility as they learn how to walk and run on the slippery ground. Rain also adds different sensory experiences for kids to explore outside. Things feel different, look different, smell different and sound different in the rain. Some even like to taste the raindrops on their tongue. In addition to puddle jumping, kids can collect rain in buckets and then drop different outdoor items in like stones and leaves to see which float and which sink.
The Hooded Waterproof Jacket For Boys Buying Guide
- For the best waterproof material, look for a nylon or polyester shell. For the lining, opt for fleece, cotton or polyester. This combination will ensure that the hooded waterproof jacket is breathable and comfortable, while keeping kids warm and dry. Opt for a jacket with a removable liner if you live in a climate where you have warm rainy days in addition to cool ones. This will provide you with more flexibility.
- Check to see if the hooded waterproof jacket is available in your kids’ size. Keep in mind that sizes vary by brand, so it’s best to look at a sizing chart if it’s available and take the necessary measurements. This will ensure you get the right size coat for your child. Most hooded waterproof jackets for boys are available in a wide range of sizes for toddlers, preschoolers and kids.
- Look for a sturdy zipper on the front of the raincoat as well as on any interior or exterior pockets. Remember that kids are often rough on their zippers, yanking them open or closed, so you’ll need something that can withstand that kind of force. Ideally, look for zippers that are not exposed to the elements and have a fabric overlay. This way, they won’t rust from the rain.
- Hooded waterproof jackets for boys are available in a number of different color combinations. Consider whether your child prefers neutral colors like black, grey or dark blue, or whether they want something bright and fun like yellow, red or orange.
- Having outer pockets on both sides is handy so that kids can put their hands in their pockets if they are cold. Inner pockets are great for keeping small items like keys secure while kids play with their friends.