M Mingle Brass Universal Power Washer Gun, 4000-PSI
Last updated date: June 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Power Washer Guns and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Power Washer Gun you should buy.
Update as June 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Power Washer Gun for a detailed review of all the top power washer guns.
This replacement power washer gun has three lengths: 8.8, 25 and 40 inches. You can easily connect this tool onto any pressure washer or similar accessory that has a ¼-inch plug. Use this power washer gun to clean wood, painted surfaces, lawn mowers, brick, concrete, screens and hard-to-reach areas like driveway crevices.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the M Mingle Brass Universal Power Washer Gun, 4000-PSI placed 3rd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Universal pressure washer spray gun has M22 14mm or M22 15mm fitting. M22 14mm fitting is compatible with Generac, Simpson, Briggs Stratton, craftsman, karcher, Ryobi pressure washer. M22 15mm fitting is compatible with Sun Joe, Campbell, MI-T-M, AR Blue, Stanley, Cleanforce, Simoniz, Excell power washer. Attention: Not fit gardenhoses, waterhose or your faucet directly. If pressure washer hose has M22 14mm fitting with 14mm inside diameter, please connect to hose directly. If hose has M22 15mm fitting with 15mm inside diameter, please connect the brass coupler between gun and hose. Change the length of pressure washer gun based on your application. Easy to change pressure washer long gun to short gun. Three Length:40 inch, 25 inch, 8.8 inch. Replacement pressure washer trigger gun fits gas and electric pressure washer with M22 fitting. 5 Spray Nozzle Tips: They have different spray angle (0, 15, 25, 40, 65 degree). Choose different nozzle according to your needs. Such as watering flowers and plants, washing car. Max pressure is up to 4000 PSI. Universal 1/4’’ quick connect for any accessory with 1/4’’ plug. Such as nozzles tips, pivoting coupler, foam cannon, water broom, undercarriage cleaner, surface cleaner.Comfortable handle design for easy operation. Trigger lock design for avoiding mishandling.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Power Washer Guns
Pressure washers are great for cleaning siding, driveways, sidewalks, patios and decks. They use electric motors or gas engines that power the device’s pump to force out water at high pressure.
The water flows through a high-pressure hose that is connected to an attachment like a power washer gun (also called a trigger gun). These have nozzles that adjust the pressure for your cleaning needs.
You can find electric- and gas-powered pressure washers. Some come with their own trigger guns that eventually need to be replaced, while others require you to purchase this attachment separately. If you need to buy one, make sure to check if the power washer gun is compatible with your power washer before buying. Not all are universal.
You can buy just a spray gun or a full kit. Commercial power washer guns are more powerful, but they can be more expensive. These may come with accessories like connection adaptors, wands in different lengths, nozzles and thread adaptors. A selection of wands can be very helpful when you need to get into smaller or hard-to-reach spaces.
Pressure washers and spray guns work with varying amounts of water pressure, which is measured in pounds per square inch, or PSI. Their water flows are measured by gallons per minute, or GPM. Depending on what you need to clean, you can choose the appropriate PSI and GPM; check for the maximum amounts a device can handle when you are shopping.
The Power Washer Gun Buying Guide
- Before you purchase a new power washer gun, check the connector on your power washer to make sure that it will fit the end of the power washer hose. If it does not, it may leak or otherwise malfunction.
- Never attach a power washer gun to the end of a garden hose or faucet. It should only be attached to a power washer hose. These are reinforced with wirework and extra-thick plastic, and they usually come with pressure washers.
- If you have a hot water pressure washer, the replacement spray gun must specify that it is compatible. This is because these pressure washer guns must have high-temperature seals, otherwise they could melt during use.
- Always wear safety goggles when working with a pressure washer. If you inadvertently spray yourself by mistake, you could suffer a serious eye injury.
- Use the right PSI and GPM for the job at hand. For example, experienced professionals suggest using 2000 to 3000 PSI/2.5 GPM for cleaning concrete.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide