M Mingle 4000 PSI M22 Power Washer Attachment For Garden Hose
Last updated date: April 30, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Power Washer Attachments For Garden Hose and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Power Washer Attachment For Garden Hose you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Power Washer Attachment For Garden Hose for a detailed review of all the top power washer attachments for garden hose.
This replacement water pressure gun has three lengths: 8.8, 25 and 40 inches. You can easily connect this tool onto any pressure washer or similar accessory that has a ¼-inch plug. Use this power washer gun to clean wood, painted surfaces, lawn mowers, brick, concrete, screens and hard-to-reach areas like driveway crevices.
In our analysis, the M Mingle M Mingle 4000 PSI M22 Power Washer Attachment For Garden Hose placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Universal pressure washer spray gun has M22 14mm or M22 15mm fitting. M22 14mm fitting is compatible with Generac, Simpson, Briggs Stratton, craftsman, karcher, Ryobi pressure washer. M22 15mm fitting is compatible with Sun Joe, Campbell, MI-T-M, AR Blue, Stanley, Cleanforce, Simoniz, Excell power washer. Attention: Not fit gardenhoses, waterhose or your faucet directly. If pressure washer hose has M22 14mm fitting with 14mm inside diameter, please connect to hose directly. If hose has M22 15mm fitting with 15mm inside diameter, please connect the brass coupler between gun and hose. Change the length of pressure washer gun based on your application. Easy to change pressure washer long gun to short gun. Three Length:40 inch, 25 inch, 8.8 inch. Replacement pressure washer trigger gun fits gas and electric pressure washer with M22 fitting. 5 Spray Nozzle Tips: They have different spray angle (0, 15, 25, 40, 65 degree). Choose different nozzle according to your needs. Such as watering flowers and plants, washing car. Max pressure is up to 4000 PSI. Universal 1/4’’ quick connect for any accessory with 1/4’’ plug. Such as nozzles tips, pivoting coupler, foam cannon, water broom, undercarriage cleaner, surface cleaner.Comfortable handle design for easy operation. Trigger lock design for avoiding mishandling.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Power Washer Attachments For Garden Hose
A pressure washer attachment for a garden hose is a useful tool to have around the house. You can use the different pressure settings for washing the car, watering the lawn, cleaning the driveway and sidewalk, washing the deck and so much more.
Be sure to have an idea of how you want to use the pressure washer attachment to ensure you have the right kind of nozzles for the task at hand. Many pressure washer attachments come with a variety of nozzles. For example, a zero-degree nozzle, which creates a jet stream of water, is best for reaching high places or hard-to-reach crevices. If you use this nozzle to water your garden, for example, you will likely harm the plants as the water pressure will be too high. Similarly, you cannot use this nozzle for washing your car or bathing your pets.
A 25-degree nozzle, which creates a narrow fan of water, is best for cleaning wooden surfaces, such as fences and decks. You can also use this nozzle to wash the siding on your house or clean out part of the lawn mower. A wide nozzle, such as one that sprays around 65 degrees, is ideal for tasks like spraying on detergents to clean the car.
The Power Washer Attachment For Garden Hose Buying Guide
- One of the most important things to look at is whether the pressure washer attachment for your garden hose is compatible with the hose you have. Check what size the outlet is and whether it will fit onto your garden hose outlet. You can check the measurement of the thread inlet fitting and see whether the diameter matches the hose you have.
- A locking safety handle is a good feature to have because it helps prevent any accidental sprays. It is particularly useful if you have young children who may grab a hold of the hose while you are occupied. Putting on the lock ensures they cannot injure themselves with the high-pressure spray.
- Having an extendable wand with your power washer attachment is useful if you think you will need to clean areas that are high up. For example, washing the top of your car or truck may be a lot easier if you have a longer attachment. Similarly, washing the siding on your house is easier when the pressure washer can extend with a wand.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide