M-jump Non-Skid Magnetic Screwdriver Set, 6-Piece
Last updated date: August 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Screwdriver Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Screwdriver Set you should buy.
Update as August 31, 2021:
Checkout The Best Screwdriver Set for a detailed review of all the top screwdriver sets.
With this screwdriver set, you'll receive three flathead and three Phillips head screwdrivers, each with a magnetic tip. The handles are non-skid and color coded for easy identification. Users will also appreciate the unique rotary design between the spondle and cap.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the M-jump Non-Skid Magnetic Screwdriver Set, 6-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
6 DIFFERENT SIZES / STYLES: 3 Phillips & 3 Flathead (6 Pieces,1.5mm,2.0mm and 3.0mm) screwdriver set with magnetic tips makes it perfect for work. It can hold screws easily on the high quality magnetic tip. MAGNETS will make it so easy to simply lift the screw after it's finished unraveling. COLOR COATED EASY TO IDENTIFY: Phillips & Flathead screwdrivers are coated with Yellow Orange and Green color, which is very easy to identify your drivers without looking at bits and wasting your time. NON SLIP COMFORTABLE HANDLE AND VANADIUM STEEL BITS: Handle is made of PP+PVC material, comfortable hand feeling, ergonomically design and guarantee optimal force-transmission. Best for working with WET & OILY hand. Made of high quality 6150 complex vanadium steel. ROTARY DESIGN: It used rotary design between Spondle and cap, the gap is closely combined, the rotation is flexible, and convenient to use. MAGNETIC TIP IDEAL FOR FASTING SMALL SCREWS: Perfect for Electronics, Computers, Watch Repair, Jewelry Repair, and Fixing Anything With Micro Screws.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Screwdriver Sets
No tool collection is complete without a screwdriver set. Screwdrivers in a variety of types and sizes are necessary for even the simplest of home projects. If you need to replace an outlet cover, you’ll need a screwdriver. If your child’s toy runs out of batteries, you’ll need a screwdriver to open the compartment to replace them. As you shop for a screwdriver set, there are a few important features you’ll want to look for.
Examine the construction of the screwdriver first, as you want to invest in a set that is going to last for many years to come. The EFFICERE Best Choice Precision Screwdriver Set, 9-Piece is an excellent choice, as the shaft is made from a high-strength chrome vanadium steel that is then coated in a rust-resistant chrome plating.
Look at the screwdriver’s handle next. You want a set with an ergonomic design, as this will reduce wrist fatigue. That’s especially important if you spend a lot of time working with your hands. Some models offer this feature and go a step beyond by adding cushioning to the handles to make them more comfortable. As an added bonus, some models have the handles that are labeled with part numbers and sizing figures.
Review the screwdriver’s tip to make sure it has the ability to hold the fastener firmly. The GEARWRENCH Torx Dual Material Screwdriver Set, 20-Piece has a non-slip black oxide tip for added security. Other models use magnetic tips that also assist in effortlessly picking up fallen screws. Of course, you also want to go with a set that comes with flat, Phillips and Torx heads.
Consider going with a screwdriver set that has a little something extra to offer. For example, some sets come with a complimentary storage tray. Each of the items is held firmly in place within the tray, so that even if you turned the tray upside down, none of the tools would fall out.
The Screwdriver Set Buying Guide
- It’s good practice to store your tools in a cool, dry location that doesn’t experience high humidity. If you have no other option, you can always install a dehumidifier in the room to keep the humidity levels in check.
- Keep your screwdriver set neatly organized within your storage space, so you don’t lose any of the pieces. If the set didn’t come with a storage case or tray, you can always purchase one separately. You can also use pegboards, tool chests or canvas tool bags to keep your screwdrivers orderly.
- Before you put your screwdrivers away at the end of the day, you’ll want to clean them off. This keeps your work area clean and also extends the life of your tools. A little soap, water and WD-40 is all you need to restore your screwdrivers to like-new condition. Just remember to dry the tools immediately after cleaning them.
- Should your screwdrivers become rusty at any point, set them in a bucket of hot water mixed with cleaning solution for 30 minutes. Afterward, you’ll be able to remove the rust using a piece of steel wool.
- Since screwdriver sets come with a variety of pieces, you can’t simply compare the price of each set without first determining how much you’re paying per piece. To arrive at the price per piece, you’ll need to divide the total cost of the set by the total number of pieces. Keep in mind that models that are laser-etched with part number and size will be more expensive than other sets on the market.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide