Lysol Virus Killing Wipes Cleaning Products, 4-Pack
Last updated date: September 19, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cleaning Products and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cleaning Product you should buy.
Update as September 19, 2022:
Checkout The Best Cleaning Products for a detailed review of all the top cleaning products.
Disinfecting your home has never been easier than with this set of cleaning products. Each pack includes four tubs of wipes that are able to remove as much as 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. You can use the wipes on a variety of surfaces, including countertops, refrigerator shelves and electronic devices.
In our analysis, the Lysol Lysol Virus Killing Wipes Cleaning Products, 4-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes can be used as a convenient way to clean and disinfect your household surfaces. Each pre-moistened disposable disinfecting wipe kills 99.9% of germs when used as directed. No bottles, no sponges, no mess. Lysol Disinfecting Wipes are great for cleaning most surfaces and disinfecting surfaces. These Lysol Wipes kills 99.99% of all viruses and bacteria, including the following: Cold and Flu Viruses, Salmonella Enterica (Salmonella), Influenza A Virus, Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1, Respiratory Syncytial Virus, and COVID-19 when used as directed on hard, non porous surfaces. Each cleaning disinfecting wipe kills cold and flu viruses and helps stop the spread of germs, perfect for touch-up cleaning. Lysol Wipes are also approved to remove more than 95% of allergens. Like germs, allergens exist on hard surfaces. Use Lysol wipes as directed. These disinfecting wipes are even suitable to use on wood. How to Use Lysol Disinfecting Wipes? Pre-clean surface. Use enough fresh disinfectant wipe to thoroughly wet the surface. To Sanitize with these cleaning wipes: Allow to remain wet for 10 seconds. To disinfect with these cleaning wipes: Allow to wet for 4 minutes. To clean and remove allergens with these cleaning wipes: Use fresh wipe on surface. For surfaces that come in contact with food, rinse thoroughly with water. Repeat for stubborn stains. For more than a century, Lysol has been helping to protect families from illness-causing germs. To learn more about our mission and find further disinfecting solutions, solutions for household cleaning, and disinfectant spray products, visit our website or check out our instagram.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cleaning Products
Housecleaning is a necessary part of life. Whether you clean daily, weekly, monthly or only when you’re expecting company, the right cleaning products can make all the difference. A powerful household cleaner can make your job a little easier, letting you get back to relaxing and binge-watching your favorite TV series sooner.
One thing you’ll likely notice as you start to shop for household cleaners is that many are marked as multipurpose. But can one product effectively clean your countertops, bathroom surfaces and floors? The truth is, some can, but not all will be equally efficient. With some products, you’re sacrificing cleaning power to reduce the number of products under your bathroom sink.
Vinegar can work well on a variety of surfaces, so if you want a multipurpose solution, look for one that has vinegar as an active ingredient. Keep in mind, though, that vinegar can emit an odor that’s unpleasant to many people. Look for a cleaner that’s formulated to neutralize that odor.
Today’s consumers are more environmentally conscious than ever. For that reason, you’ll find most cleaners offer some form of eco-safety, advertised directly on the label. Perhaps most important is that the cleaner strives to be healthy for your family, eliminating noxious fumes and harmful chemicals.
The search for cleaning products can be challenging, but there’s good news. Once you find a product that works well for you, you can likely continue to buy that brand. If you choose a product where a little goes a long way, you might even be well stocked for the coming months, with no need to worry about buying additional household cleaners, particularly if you’ve chosen an all-purpose cleaner.
The Cleaning Product Buying Guide
- You can buy some household cleaners in bulk, with multiple bottles. If you clean often, or you clean houses professionally, stocking up can help you save money.
- Scent is a top criterion in choosing a household cleaner. Lemon is a popular fragrance because it leaves behind a clean scent. But you can find other scents as well, including a calming lavender. Some people find that they prefer unscented cleaners, especially if they have sensitivities to artificial scents.
- Some cleaners advertise that they’re cruelty-free, which means they aren’t tested on animals.
- For tougher cleaning jobs, you may find that spraying cleanser and letting it soak for a while before wiping it off does a better job at removal. Some cleaners are formulated specifically for those tough jobs.
- If you’re vegan, look for cleaning products that eliminate animal testing and don’t have animal-derived products. The following non-vegan-friendly ingredients can be found in some household cleaners: caprylic acid (derived from cow’s milk), oleyl alcohol (derived from fish), tallow (derived from beef fat), lanolin (derived from sheep’s wool), beeswax (derived from bees) and animal lecithin (derived from animals’ nervous tissue).
- Some household cleaners can leave behind residue. The sign of a top-quality cleaner is that it not only cleans your surfaces, but there’s also no sign that it was ever there, leaving everything squeaky clean.
- Many multipurpose cleaners claim to be safe for all floor types. Some flooring can be sensitive, though, especially certain types of hardwoods. Avoid vinegar on wood floors. The acidity will dull the finish. If you’re trying out a new floor cleaner, test a small area of flooring before wiping it over the entire area.
- Household cleaners can be deadly if ingested. Even if you have cabinets that fasten, if there are vulnerable people in your household, a child safety cap can provide an additional safeguard.
- How the cleaner is dispensed is important. Some have spray nozzles, while others pour. Consider the convenience of each method. You can buy spray bottles that you can fill from a pour-spout bottle if you want a cleanser that doesn’t come in your desired format.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide