Lysol Click Gel Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 6-Pack
Last updated date: November 24, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toilet Bowl Cleaners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toilet Bowl Cleaner you should buy.
Editor's Note November 24, 2020:
Checkout The Best Toilet Bowl Cleaner for a detailed review of all the top toilet bowl cleaners.
This automatic toilet bowl cleaner hangs inside your toilet bowl and is activated with each flush. You will appreciate the lovely mango and hibiscus scent, which makes the whole bathroom smell nice. Use it to keep your toilet cleaner between heavy-duty scrubbings.
In our analysis, the Lysol Lysol Click Gel Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 6-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Lysol brand new day automatic toilet bowl Cleaner, helps clean and freshen your toilet automatically with every flush. It hangs on the inside of the toilet bowl to help you maintain your toilet between deep cleaning your toilet bowl. It Not only cleans your toilet bowl with every flush, but it also freshens your entire bathroom. It fights toilets rings, helps prevents stains and has new premium fragrances. They last for up to 8 weeks, and are easy to use.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toilet Bowl Cleaners
Most people don’t enjoy cleaning toilets or bathrooms, but it is a necessary chore. Fortunately, today’s toilet bowl cleaners make it easier than ever to get a thorough, germ-free clean. You can choose from liquids, gels, attachments and tablets in a variety of price ranges.
Some toilet cleaners are made for heavy-duty cleaning, while others keep toilets fresh and smelling good. Many contain harsh chemical cleaning agents, while others are all-natural. Some of the more environmental-friendly options claim to clean just as well as those that have more traditional ingredients. If you prefer to kill germs with your bathroom cleaners, these might not be for you. If, however, you run a household free of harsh chemicals, you might want to give them a try.
Higher quality toilet bowl cleaners clean better, with the goal of making less work for you. If you find that you still have to do a lot of scrubbing after you have used the cleaner, you may want to try another brand. Sometimes, going with a trusted name is the best decision.
The Toilet Bowl Cleaner Buying Guide
- In-bowl attached toilet cleaners are usually made with a gel contained in a small cage that connects to the wall or edge of the toilet bowl. They clean with every flush, removing stains and bacteria.
- Tablets are dropped into toilet tanks, and they also clean with every flush by releasing cleaning agents. These require very little effort, but you still need to do heavier cleanings from time to time.
- Gels and liquids are better for deep toilet cleaning. To use them, turn the containers upside down and spray the contents into the bowl and under the rim. The substance then needs to sit for a set amount of time, per manufacturer instructions, and then you can start scrubbing. Check the label for wait times.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide