Lynk Slide-Out Extendable Double Spice Rack
Last updated date: October 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Rack & Cabinets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Rack & Cabinet you should buy.
Update as October 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best Racks & Cabinets for a detailed review of all the top rack & cabinets.
This vertical, industrial-grade cabinet organizer is just the right size for your spices. The chrome and steel rack slides out perfectly in narrower cabinets and also installs with just two screws for your convenience.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Lynk Slide-Out Extendable Double Spice Rack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Lynk Professional® transforms any cabinet in your kitchen or pantry to the beauty and convenience of our slide out spice rack organizers, ideal for narrow cabinets. This innovative pull out spice rack organizer for cabinets gives easy slide out access to all the hidden spices in kitchen cabinets and pantries. Our PROGLIDE® PLUS 2™ industrial-grade full-extension dual ball bearing glides ensure smooth sliding and is engineered to clear any cabinet lip. Exclusive design even adjusts to extend up to an extra 2” further than ordinary full-extension glides ensuring a perfect fit and complete access to all spices and bottles in deeper upper cabinets. No need for special jars, you can keep your herbs and spices in their original containers. This special spice holder rack eliminates clutter in your cabinets, pantries, drawers, and on your countertops by organizing spices, condiments, oils, and other bottles in your kitchen cabinets. The heavy-duty thick polymer trays lock into place and protect your cabinets from spills while keeping even the smallest items stable. Our spice rack, professionally engineered with commercial quality steel and a beautiful chrome finish, gives you unparalleled strength and durability for a lifetime of trouble-free use. And our proprietary EASY MOUNT® design requires no measuring and installs in minutes – just 2 screws (included); no need to remove shelves. The Lynk Professional pull out double spice rack holds up to 20 standard size spice jars (jars not included). The Lynk Professional® Spice Rack is available in multiple designs and sizes to fit all your needs. US Patent # D876,169 Product Dimensions: 4-1/4″ W x 10-1/4″ to 12-1/4″ inch deep x 8-1/2″ H.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Rack & Cabinets
When it comes to the storage and display of the things you use in your home, you have plenty of options, and that includes cabinets and racks. They’ll hold and organize your items whether they’re food items or shoes, keeping everything both safe and visible.
Making sure things are as well-arranged as possible with racks and cabinets isn’t just for neatness’ sake. When you know exactly how much of something you have and where to find it with a glance, you’re less likely to buy things you don’t need.
Cabinets come in all shapes and sizes, and many look great as another piece of furniture for your room. You can match the decor of your house or keep them simple and functional. You can get small ones or large ones, depending on your needs.
Racks for organizing items also come in many forms. They can go in drawers, cabinets and pantries. They can also sit atop counters, keeping all your items within arm’s reach. Racks are great for small kitchens, but they also work well to keep larger ones organized; you can use them in bathrooms, too. Portable storage racks can be kept in cabinets and brought out when needed.
When purchasing rollout racks, be sure to look for quality hardware. Roller slides extend about ¾ of their length, while ball-bearing sliders extend out fully. The latter can also roll more smoothly and support heavier items.
Chrome-plated steel is usually your best choice, but epoxy-coated racks are fine for lighter items. They will not last as long in most cases, though. Also look for racks that are easy to install, unless you have the time and skills to assemble and put in something more complicated.
The Rack & Cabinet Buying Guide
- Measure your space, whether you’re ordering a full-size cabinet or a drawer insert organizer. That ensures that what you buy will fit where you want it to go.
- Get separate racks for consumables, non-consumables, cleaning items and tools.
- Organize the racks by type of item: keep spices, condiments and other things together. You will be amazed at how much faster you will be able to prepare your meals when your kitchen is organized.
- Store your things in ways that are easy for you to see. Note that items at eye level are easier to find, while those at lower heights can be harder on your back.
- If you only use certain things once or a few times each year (think Christmas cookie cutters), consider removing them from the kitchen and keeping them in marked boxes elsewhere.
- Before investing in kitchen racks or cabinets, go through the room where you plan to place them and get rid of things that you are not using. It doesn’t make sense to buy racks to store things you do not want or need any longer.
- If you want to get even more organized in the kitchen, store your items in clear, closed containers. They’ll stay fresh and clearly visible that way.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide