LUXEAR Q-MAX Double Sided Cooling Blanket
Last updated date: January 28, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cooling Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cooling Blanket you should buy.
Update as January 28, 2021:
Checkout The Best Cooling Blankets for a detailed review of all the top cooling blankets.
This versatile blanket features different kinds of material on each side so you can use it in warm or cold weather. It’s lightweight and highly breathable. Be sure to put it in a laundry bag when using the washing machine.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the LUXEAR Q-MAX Double Sided Cooling Blanket placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Cotton. SUPER COOL FEELING : Even in warm and hot summer weather, you will feel real cool with this cool summer blanket. Uses Japanese Q-Max 0.4 (Regular fiber is just 0.2.)Cooling Fibers to brilliantly absorb body heat. Makes you cool and comfortable. DOUBLE SIDED DESIGN: Special 80% mica nylon and 20% PE cool fabric on the top side make the cool quilt blanket feel comfortable, breathable and cool in hot summer use. Natural 100% cotton on the bottom inside is suitable for spring&autumn use. Help for night sweat and hot sleeper keep cool and dry all night. LIGHT WEIGHT BED BLANKET: The size of the summer cooling blanket is 51 X 67 inch. Really lightweight, so you can carry it to anywhere without any hassle. A perfect companion in the car, airplanes,train or on travel anywhere else you want a comfortable blanket! EASY TO CLEAN: These soft bed blankets are fully machine washable. We suggest you put blanket inside a laundry net bag to prevent entanglement and damage. Keeps your blanket fresh, clean. DO NOT PUT IT IN THE DRYER. 100% RISK-FREE GUARANTEE: This cool cotton blanket will quickly become your favorite purchase. You can use cool throw blanket at home, in your car and also can keep another at work. BUY IT NOW while we have this exceptional new cool technology in plentiful supply. This makes a fine birthday gift, holiday present, or anniversary gift.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cooling Blankets
Is there anything worse than waking up in the middle of the night because you’re too hot? Not only does the temperature disrupt your sleep, but it can also stop you from dozing back off. Whether you live in a warm climate or are just a warm sleeper, being hot and sweaty at night is uncomfortable. However, for many people, the solution is not as simple as taking off their blankets. Being covered while sleeping offers a sense of coziness and comfort that many people need in order to relax.
The solution is a cooling blanket. This is a kind of blanket that is designed to help people regulate body temperature. They are made from a lightweight material that is highly breathable so that warm air can be released, instead of staying trapped inside near your body. While you’re having a deep sleep, your body actually stops thermoregulating. So, if you become too hot, your body will not be able to cool down unless you wake up. With a cooling blanket, however, the warm air can flow through the blanket, helping you maintain a comfortable body temperature.
When selecting a cooling blanket, the most important thing to note is what material it is made out of. Always opt for a breathable fabric. Woven cotton is a good option as it has a light and airy feel that doesn’t trap in heat. Linen, which is made from the flax plant, is a highly breathable fabric that is durable. It actually gets softer with each wash. Silk, while not common in blankets, has the ability to adjust to your temperature. It can help cool you down when you’re feeling hot. Synthetic options like polyester are fairly common as they are lightweight, cost-effective and easy to clean. Bamboo is another option you’ll see on the market. It’s cool to the touch and is good at retaining coolness as well.
The Cooling Blanket Buying Guide
- When buying a cooling blanket, opt for a breathable material that enables air to flow through, such as cotton, bamboo, microfiber, linen or silk. In addition to the actual material, be sure to consider how tight the weave is. Ideally, a waffle weave is best in a cooling blanket because it allows more air to freely move in and out of the blanket. This makes sure heat doesn’t get trapped inside.
- Durability is a major factor for many shoppers, as you don’t want your cooling blanket to fall apart after a few washes. Look for blankets that are well constructed with strong stitching. Most natural fabrics can stand up to years of washing. Linen is especially durable, lasting around 10 years in most cases. Plus, it gets softer after every wash.
- If you are a warm sleeper, it’s likely you sweat in your sleep, even with a cooling blanket on. As a result, it’s important to wash your cooling blanket frequently to ward off any bacterial growth or unpleasant odors. Blankets made from synthetic or polyester can go in the washer and dryer. Those that are made from cotton, linen or bamboo can also go in the washer and dryer, but you may get better results by letting them air dry instead. Keep in mind that it’s important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully.
- Cooling blankets are available in different sizes. You can find one that matches your bed size, such as a double or queen, or look for an individually sized one for yourself.
- If you want the cooling effect but also like the feeling of weight for comfort, consider getting a weighted cooling blanket. These are filled with small glass beads for added weight but don’t cause you to get hot and sweaty at night.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide