LUXEAR Mica Nylon Cooling Blanket
Last updated date: April 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cooling Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cooling Blanket you should buy.
Update as April 21, 2022:
Checkout The Best Cooling Blanket for a detailed review of all the top cooling blankets.
This cooling blanket uses a double-sided design to offer both cooling and warming capabilities. One side is made from cooling fibers that draw out body heat, so you stay comfortable in the summer, while the other side uses an all-natural cotton to keep you warm when temperatures begin to drop.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the LUXEAR Mica Nylon Cooling Blanket placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Cotton. SUPER COOL FEELING : Even in warm and hot summer weather, you will feel real cool with this cool summer blanket. Uses Japanese Q-Max 0.4 (Regular fiber is just 0.2.)Cooling Fibers to brilliantly absorb body heat. Makes you cool and comfortable. DOUBLE SIDED DESIGN: Special 80% mica nylon and 20% PE cool fabric on the top side make the cool quilt blanket feel comfortable, breathable and cool in hot summer use. Natural 100% cotton on the bottom inside is suitable for spring&autumn use. Help for night sweat and hot sleeper keep cool and dry all night. LIGHT WEIGHT BED BLANKET: The size of the summer cooling blanket is 51 X 67 inch. Really lightweight, so you can carry it to anywhere without any hassle. A perfect companion in the car, airplanes,train or on travel anywhere else you want a comfortable blanket! EASY TO CLEAN: These soft bed blankets are fully machine washable. We suggest you put blanket inside a laundry net bag to prevent entanglement and damage. Keeps your blanket fresh, clean. DO NOT PUT IT IN THE DRYER. 100% RISK-FREE GUARANTEE: This cool cotton blanket will quickly become your favorite purchase. You can use cool throw blanket at home, in your car and also can keep another at work. BUY IT NOW while we have this exceptional new cool technology in plentiful supply. This makes a fine birthday gift, holiday present, or anniversary gift.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cooling Blankets
Sleep can be difficult to come by if you don’t feel comfortable. This is especially true during the hottest summer months or if you’re someone who experiences night sweats. Fortunately, cooling blankets can help with these issues.
Some cooling blankets are made using all-natural bamboo, which is known for its breathability. It’s also extremely lightweight, making the blanket highly portable. Others use special cooling fibers that do an excellent job of absorbing body heat.
Consider a cooling blanket that’s dual-sided. These blankets are designed to be used year-round. One side of the blanket uses cooling fibers to keep you comfortable during the spring and summer months, while the other side uses a soft cotton to provide warmth for the fall and winter months.
Determine whether you’d also like your cooling blanket to provide a little pressure. There are even weighted cooling blankets that gives you the feeling that you’re being hugged. They are sold in a variety of weights that range up to 20 pounds. Most are filled with glass beads and are stitched to provide even weight distribution.
Just because these blankets are highly useful doesn’t mean they can’t add some style to your room. Cooling blankets come in a host of fun colors and patterns. Plain colors, such as yellow, pink, purple, gray and blue are common but you could also go with something patterned.
The Cooling Blanket Buying Guide
- Always check the blanket’s product care label before you clean it for the first time. Some are fully machine washable but must be placed inside a laundry bag to prevent damage. It’s best to use the gentle cycle setting on your washing machine when cleaning these. Other blankets must be washed by hand and hung on a clothesline to dry.
- Never place cooling blankets made of bamboo in a dryer or set them out in the sun. They should be hung vertically in a well-ventilated area of your home.
- If your cooling blanket is also weighted, you’ll want to place a duvet cover over it to protect it from dust and spills. Some companies even sell their weighted blanket as a set with included duvet covers.
- When choosing a weighted cooling blanket, make sure the blanket doesn’t weigh more than 10% of your total body weight. This is especially important if you’re purchasing the blanket for a child.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide