LuxClub Bamboo Cooling Deep-Pocket Sheet Set, 6-Piece
Last updated date: December 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sheet Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sheet Set you should buy.
Update as December 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Sheet Set for a detailed review of all the top sheet sets.
Made with bamboo, this premium sheet set can keep you comfortable — especially in warmer weather. You can choose from 40 colors, and the sheets can accommodate a mattress pocket depth of 18 inches.
In our analysis, the LuxClub LuxClub Bamboo Cooling Deep-Pocket Sheet Set, 6-Piece placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LUXURY BEDDING – LuxClub 6 pc bamboo sheet sets, more luxurious sheet & pillowcase sets than the finest Egyptian cotton sheets. Softer breathable sheets VS 100% cotton sheet sets. COMFORT – LuxClub 6 piece bamboo sheets beat hotel sheets & high thread count luxury sheets. Best cooling sheets with superior breathability. Our Bamboo bedding sets; 18 inch deep pocket sheets, wrinkle free sheets, silky soft sheets. BEST BED SHEETS – Bamboo viscose fabric blended with microfiber & elastic all around our bamboo fitted sheets. Our bamboo deep pocket sheets have extra deep pockets for memory foam or mattress toppers. Softer than Jersey Sheets & strong while being fade resistant, anti-pill, temperature regulating sheets due to our percale sheet process. COOLING BED SHEET – Best sheets for hot sleepers, moisture wicking sheets. INCLUDES – 1 Fitted Sheet, 1 Flat Sheet & 2 Pillowcases. ECO FRIENDLY – Our top quality bamboo bed sheets contain materials sourced from sensible suppliers. LuxClub only uses safe color dyes and provides fair wages for all workers in both our foreign and domestic facilities. We care about our environment and people. TOTAL CONFIDENCE & LIFETIME SATISFACTION – If you’re not thrilled with your sheets for any reason, at any point, simply let us know and we will take them back, no questions asked. Add to cart & enjoy the comfort of LuxClub sheets.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sheet Sets
The right sheet set can add style to your bed and help you achieve a good night’s sleep. When you buy a sheet set, you usually get one to four pillowcases, a fitted sheet to go on the mattress and a flat sheet to lay on top of you. You can find sheet sets in all kinds of sizes, patterns and materials to fit your needs, preferences and budget.
You’ll first want to know which size sheet set to get for your bed. Often, you can just get the size corresponding to your mattress. For example, a twin bed would need twin sheets. However, you’ll need to consider your mattress’s depth as well. The standard pocket depth of a fitted sheet measures 12 inches, so you’ll likely need to look for deep or extra-deep pocket sheets if your mattress height exceeds this.
Carefully consider the material used for the sheet set, since this will affect the feel and warmth of the sheets. The material will also affect how easy it is to wash the sheets and how long they’ll last.
Many sheet sets are made of cotton and available in different forms like cooler percale and warmer flannel. Cotton sheets are soft and comfortable and can work well for year-round use. You can find these sheets in various thread counts and different levels of durability and smoothness. Due to the variety of cotton sheets available, you can find a good fit for any budget.
Microfiber sheet sets are another popular option and are usually made of nylon or polyester. These sheet sets are known for being low-maintenance, soft, durable, hypoallergenic and fade-resistant. However, they can run warmer than many cotton sheets, so they often work best in cooler seasons. You can find some lightweight versions for warmer months , too.
Some other popular materials for sheet sets include bamboo and silk. Bamboo sheets and pillowcases are best for softness and breathability, and they’re also very durable. Silk sheets and pillowcases feel luxurious, absorb moisture and insulate well. However, they are high-maintenance and more expensive.
You can also find sheet sets that feature special qualities you might like. For example, easy-care sheet sets use materials that resist wrinkling and dry faster, so you can save time doing laundry and ironing sheets. Other sheet sets are marked as environmentally friendly, hypoallergenic, easy to fit or moisture-wicking.
The Sheet Set Buying Guide
- If you use pillows larger than the standard size, make sure the set has pillowcases large enough for your needs. For example, twin through queen sheet sets usually just include standard-sized pillowcases, and this can cause an inconvenience if you use larger pillows. On the other hand, king-sized sheet sets usually have larger pillowcases by default.
- You’ll want to pick a sheet set with the right color or pattern. Neutral colors can work well regardless of what the rest of your bedroom looks like. However, you’ll want to avoid style clashes if you go with bolder colors like purple and red or you choose sheets with fun, colorful patterns. You can also keep in mind that lighter sheets and pillowcases show dirt more easily and can need more frequent cleaning.
- Even a great quality sheet set will need replaced periodically. You’ll usually get longer use from your sheets than from your pillowcases. So, while your pillowcases may need to be replaced every year, your sheets could last three years or even longer if they’re very high quality.
- When washing your sheet set, avoid using fabric softeners since these can shorten the lifespan of your sheets and pillowcases. Also, consider using cooler water, although you can go warmer when washing a white sheet set.
- To keep your sheets from wrinkling, try taking them out of the dryer while they’re still a bit damp. You can then place them flat on a rack to dry smoothly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide