Luther Pike Plush Fleece Wrap-Around Ear Muffs
Last updated date: September 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as September 21, 2022:
Checkout Keep Away The Cold With The Best Ear Muffs for a detailed review of all the top .
When the temperatures outside begin to plummet, you'll want to have a pair of these ear muffs on hand. The knitted headband is quite stylish and the tan color complements a variety of outfits. Of course, the biggest draw to these earmuffs is their ability to keep your eats warm and toasty.
In our analysis of 70 expert reviews, the Luther Pike Plush Fleece Wrap-Around Ear Muffs placed 5th when we looked at the top 21 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Polar Fleece,Plush. Elastic closure. Machine Wash. LONGER WEAR – The comfort of this plush polar fleece will allow you to spend a day of adventure without the need to take it off. It’s stylish and trendy, so wear them through multiple outfit changes. NO SLIPPING – Made of stretchy material, these headbands fit snug against your head and ears while being machine-washable. This ensures you’ll have no worries when wearing your ear-warmers for a jog or chilly sports practice. KEEP EARS WARM – The heat you might lose through your head will be held tight against your ears and head so you don’t have to fight the bitter wind or weather. Envelop your ears in cozy warmth. UNISEX DESIGN – For Both Men & Women. The only downside to the attractive look and functionality of these gender neutral ear-warmers is that you may have to hide them from your spouse or teenagers. A PERFECT FIT: A lesser winter headband is too loose-fitting to offer the warmth and control you want, but our men winter headbands combine all the warmth of traditional ear muffs with the snug comfort of an elastic headband.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Once the refreshing fall temperatures begin to drop, you need to start dawning more outerwear to stay warm. One part of your body that is especially susceptible to the cold is your ears. On a blustery cold day, your ears can turn red in just a minute or two. To protect these precious instruments of hearing, you’ll want to wear a pair of earmuffs.
With several different types of earmuffs on the market, it’s important to compare and contrast each one. After you have an idea of what each pair offers, you’ll be able to decide which set is right for you.
First, you’ll want to examine the design of the earmuffs. Some earmuffs are made to simply cover your ears. They are best if you want to wear earbuds underneath, headgear over top or you simply don’t want to mess up your hairstyle. Then there are the earmuffs that resemble headbands, which are more likely to stay in place for longer periods of time or during more rigorous play, such as a snowball fight.
Next, check to see if the earmuffs are adjustable or available in different sizes. A model with an adjustable retractable frame provides a perfect fit no matter what your head size.
Since the whole purpose of earmuffs is to keep your ears warm and toasty while enjoying the outdoors during the cold winter months, you’ll need to make sure they are properly insulated.
Just as important as having enough insulation is the earmuffs’ ability to keep moisture and wind at bay. Check the lining along the earmuffs and confirm that the seams are properly sealed.
The Buying Guide
- Always check the product label to determine how to clean your earmuffs. Some materials require hand-washing and air-drying only, while others have removable muffs that can be tossed right in the washing machine with your other clothes.
- Some earmuffs are even designed to be more stylish. This type of earmuffs features an attractive knit design on the outside that comes in a variety of colors and a soft plush inside that feels good against your skin. You can purchase a set to match each of your outfits or stick with a neutral color that you can wear with almost anything.
- While the most common reason for wearing earmuffs is to protect your ears from the cold, there are actually quite a few other uses for this handy invention. Earmuffs muffle loud noises to protect your hearing, allow you to sleep uninterrupted, keep your ears safe when using outdoor lawn equipment and protect your hearing during target practice.
- One of the things you’ll want to consider when shopping for earmuffs is price. No matter what, though, you’re sure to find a pair to fit your budget.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide