LunchBots Medium Trio II Snack Container – Divided Stainless Steel Food Container
Last updated date: October 20, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bento Lunchboxes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bento Lunchbox you should buy.
Update as October 20, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bento Lunchbox for a detailed review of all the top bento lunchboxes.
Made from durable stainless steel, the LunchBots Medium Trio II Snack Container lasts for years and doesn't rust or trap odors. There are three compartments for healthy snacking on the go, which is perfect for kids who have to head straight to the soccer field after school. Since the lunchbox is also dishwasher safe, clean up at the end of the day is a breeze.
In our analysis of 43 expert reviews, the LunchBots Medium Trio II Snack Container placed 11th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Pack, Snack and Go Anywhere! When you’re heading out on a road trip or you’re packing your bag for an afternoon in the park, snacks are always great to bring along. Keep things simple with a Trio 2 Snack Container from LunchBots! Measuring 6” x 5” x 1.75,” you can easily slip it into your purse, bag or backpack without taking up much room or adding excess weight. While it’s great for snacks and finger foods, kids and adults can use it for fruit, chips or other sides at lunchtime. It can even hold a full meal for toddlers! From picnics to road trips and anywhere in between, the Trio 2 is a must-have for busy days and on-the-go schedules. The three section design makes dividing food groups easy, and because it keeps foods separate, it eliminates the need for multiple containers! At the end of the day, just throw it in the dishwasher for a super-simple cleanup. What’s the point of packing healthy food in a container loaded with chemicals? We use durable 18/8 stainless steel to create the Trio 2, providing you with a safe, toxin-free product. Our fun lid covers are even BPA-free and add a splash of style! Why Choose the Trio 2? – Perfect for sides and snacks – Go-anywhere convenience – BPA-free design – Environment-friendly, dishwasher safe – Made of durable 18/8 stainless steel Order Your Trio 2 Now and Snack on the Go!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bento Lunchboxes
Did you know you can actually save around $2,400 a year by packing your lunch versus buying one near your office? Lunchboxes are not only an excellent choice when it comes to saving money year-round, but they’re also ideal if you want to consume healthier foods when all you have nearby are fast food joints.
While shopping for the best Bento lunchbox, keep the following features in mind:
Start by examining the materials used to construct the lunchbox. Some are made of plastic, while others are created from an 18/8 food-grade FDA-approved stainless steel. Stainless steel is a good choice, as it won’t rust or stain. If you’re searching for an eco-friendly lunchbox, go with the Itopor Bento Lunch Box, which is actually made from wheat fiber. No matter which material you select, double-check that it’s listed as BPA-free, so you don’t have to worry about toxins leaking into your food.
Determine how many compartments the lunchbox has and whether the lid has a tight enough seal to keep the ingredients separate. Most Bento lunchboxes have three compartments that are designed with proper portion control in mind. They also individually isolate the compartments, so there’s no seepage from one compartment to the other. Other models that don’t offer this can only be used with dry foods.
Consider the size of the Bento lunchbox. In addition to the more traditional size that fits a sandwich and two sides, there are also slim models and models that are made for snacking. The Bentgo Kids Brights Leak-Proof Bento Kids Lunch Box, for example, is small in size and a better choice for packing lunch for children or nuts, cheese cubes and grapes for adults.
Look for any extras that put one model above another. You may find one company offers a complimentary recipe book, while another provides a choice of stylish lids. The BentoHeaven Bento Box Bundle includes a host of extras, such as a set of chopsticks and a set of fun notes. Others have a thermos for drinks and soups and a lunch bag to carry everything in.
The Bento Lunchbox Buying Guide
- Check the product care label before washing your bento lunchboxes. While some are dishwasher safe, others are not. Depending on the type of plastic used, the lunchbox may be safe for the top shelf of the dishwasher. Of course, it is always safe to wash the lunchboxes by hand with warm water and a little dish soap.
- Lunchboxes that begin to smell can be deodorized using either white distilled vinegar or baking soda. Both of these affordable grocery items are known for their ability to get rid of unpleasant odors.
- If you pack a lunch for your child or spouse, consider adding a fun note each day. The note can contain a sweet sentiment, joke, riddle, photo or trivia question.
- Your bento lunchbox doesn’t have to be used strictly for food. You can also use it to store screws in your workshop or hair accessories in your child’s bathroom. The separate compartments within the box make it a perfect tool for organizing certain spaces within the home.
- There are several factors that affect the price of bento lunchboxes. These include the materials used to make the lunchboxes, as well as any extra features and products. The BentoHeaven Bento Box Bundle is just slightly higher in price than the Itopor Bento Lunch Box because even though both models are basic, the BentoHeaven has added accessories. You’ll find the Bentgo Kids Brights Leak-Proof Bento Kids Lunch Box is higher in price than the Ozazuco 3-In-1 Eco-Friendly Bento Lunch Box, thanks to its solid construction.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide