lulujo Baby First Year Milestone Blanket and Cards
Last updated date: February 13, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Baby Milestone Markers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baby Milestone Marker you should buy.
Editor's Note November 11, 2020:
Checkout The Best Baby Milestone Marker for a detailed review of all the top baby milestone markers.
Use the lulujo Baby First Year Milestone Blanket and Cards to photograph your baby as he or she grows from month to month. When you're not busy using the blanket as a backdrop for photos, you can use it as a cover up when breastfeeding or a stroller cover when walking through the park. The entire set is packaged in a cute box, making it an excellent baby shower gift as well.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the lulujo Baby lulujo Baby First Year Milestone Blanket and Cards placed 12th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This muslin blanket and card combination makes the perfect prop for baby's milestone photos. The 40 x 40-inch square, 100% cotton muslin blanket is prewashed, and gets softer with each wash. Take photos tracking baby's growth to share on social media, and to save as treasures for years to come. Blanket can also be used as a swaddler, stroller cover, baby blanket, and nursing cover. This is the ideal baby shower gift! Beautifully packaged set gets parents ready to create memories right from the beginning- day 1. lulujo is a proudly Canadian company behind premium baby essentials. An ever growing global business, our brand is simple: create functional products with comforting fabrics that modern parents and babies love. Launched in 2009, the collection, known for its top-selling multi-functional cotton muslin swaddling blankets, ultra soft fabrics and fashionable fun prints, has earned its place among leading brands in the industry. Brought to you in partnership with Mary Meyer, dedicated to producing beautiful, safe, educational toys and collectibles from the best materials and finest designs since 1933.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Baby Milestone Markers
Babies grow so fast and it’s only natural for parents to want to capture every important milestone. While it’s possible to do this with just a camera, baby milestone markers add a fun element to these pictures. They also look great when used with a scrapbook or when making social media posts.
There are several different types of baby milestone markers for sale, so it’s helpful to learn about each one before deciding which type is best for you. Of course, many of these markers also make excellent baby shower gifts if you have a friend or family member that is expecting a bundle of joy.
Simple and affordable is always a good way to go and you can achieve that with baby milestone stickers. KiddosArt Monthly Baby Stickers come with a variety of cute animals that reveal the specific milestone. In addition to the baby’s age in months, you’ll also get other important firsts, such as first Thanksgiving, first Christmas and first Easter. The stickers can be placed on the baby’s shirt, or favorite toy and then photographed and shared.
Perhaps you like the sticker idea, but you’d also like to have a backdrop for your photos. The lulujo Baby First Year Milestone Blanket and Cards is an excellent choice for this. There are nine different backdrops to choose from with each one being a cute blanket that can be used for other things, such as a cover when breastfeeding or a cover when using the stroller on a fall day. The kit comes with 14 cards to announce the baby’s age from birth to 12 months.
Another baby milestone marker that has a dual purpose is the LovelySprouts Milestone Age Blocks. These gorgeous blocks are made from sustainable beechwood. Eco-friendly water-based paints are used for the letters and numbers, which means you won’t have to worry about your baby ingesting any toxins if they happen to put one of the blocks in their mouth. The bottom block can be set to “weeks” or “months,” while the top blocks are numbers used to show the baby’s age.
Finally, there’s the option to purchase a kit that includes milestone stickers, as well as a journal for organizing all your pictures. The RubyRoo Baby Memory Journal + Milestone Stickers comes with 24 stickers for all your baby’s firsts, including their first tooth! Parents can place the stickers on the baby’s clothing and take a picture or take a picture, place that picture in the journal and then use the sticker to decorate the page. As an added bonus, this scrapbook-like journal continues your baby’s journey by providing pages for up to age 5.
The Baby Milestone Marker Buying Guide
- Consider whether you need the baby milestone markers to be used with future children before you make a purchase. Milestone stickers, for example, aren’t reusable, so if you plan on having more children, you may with to go with a different product, like the milestone blocks.
- If you’re purchasing a milestone marker kit with stickers, make sure the adhesive used is SGS approved. That way you’ll know it doesn’t contain any toxins.
- Some baby milestone markers come with a satisfaction guarantee, so if you find the kit is missing pieces or the quality isn’t up to par, you can request a replacement or your money back.
- Baby milestone markers come in a wide range of prices. You’ll find the KiddosArt Monthly Baby Stickers are the cheapest, as they don’t cost much to manufacture and are designed to be disposable. The lulujo Baby First Year Milestone Blanket and Cards and LovelySprouts Milestone Age Blocks fall in the middle of the price range, as they contain items that can be used for more than just marking the baby’s age. You’ll find the RubyRoo Baby Memory Journal + Milestone Stickers has the highest price tag. It’s actually designed to continue capturing milestones beyond the baby’s first year of life. In fact, it goes up until the child turns 5 and is ready to start school.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide