Luditek Sound Activated Party Lights With Remote
Last updated date: October 31, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Strobe Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Strobe Light you should buy.
The Luditek Sound Activated Party Lights With Remote not only has the option of emitting one solid light color, but also a combination of two colors. It comes with a small remote that allows you to adjust the sounds, light colors and light speed. It's so versatile that you can use it for a party, such as a wedding or Sweet 16, or to compliment your Christmas or New Year's Eve decorations. In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Luditek Luditek Sound Activated Party Lights With Remote placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note January 14, 2020:
Checkout The Best Strobe Light for a detailed review of all the top strobe lights.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
081638 081639 Plug Sound Activated Disco Ball Light 【Click here】AA Battery Powered Sound Activated Disco Ball Light Power Source Plug 3*AA Battery or USB cable （Battery not included） Remote Controller ✓ ✓ Lighting Mode 7 Lighting Modes 7 Lighting Modes SUCTION CUP ✓ Sound Activated Mode 3 Sound Activated Modes 3 Sound Activated Modes 421 Make your parties special These disco ball lights are small and creative, with 7 lighting modes and sound activated function, control everything through the remote, it can create a beautiful colorful lighting effects. Wildly Use it for any Parties,Holiday,Wedding,Chrismas,Karaoke,DJ...also could use it outdoor,backyard, bedroom, living room and more. It also a good choice to be use as new years eve party supplies and new years eve party decorations. Feature 1. Light weight, small size, perfect for room party. 2. Low power consumption, high brightness, stable performance, long life. 3. Best lighting area is 15-30 suqare meter. 1987 423 Begin Your Fun Life from LUDITEK LUDITEK has always been committed to providing customers with products that can bring good shopping experience to customers. Package Contents 1 * Party lights 1 * Remote controls 1 * User Instruction Disco Ball Light with 3 Sound Activated Modes for choice Fantastic party light disco ball Very easy to use, just plug and play. With remote easy to choose colors, lighting mode and other functions to the light. Come with brackets so that you can place attach or hang it to the wall, ceiling or other place. With three sound activated lighting modes make your parties more fantastic and unique. Specification: Light Source: LED RGB Material：AC+ABS Size: 87*87*97mm Weight: 0.2kg Supply Voltage: 100-240V/ 50-60Hz
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Strobe Lights
A strobe light is a neat machine that emits flashes of light at set intervals. Individuals can use them to add a sensory element to their party or to draw attention to a specific decoration, such as a black cauldron on Halloween. DJs often set strobe lights up to encourage people to get up and dance. If you are in the market for a strobe light, there are a few things you’ll want to know.
Decide whether you require a unit that is heavy and stationary or light and portable. If you plan on having regular events in the same location, a stationary light is fine. Otherwise, you’ll want a strobe light that is easy to carry.
Check to see if the unit comes with mounting brackets. The Enuoli Mini LED Strobe Light has these brackets and can be placed on both a wall and a roof. It also rests on desks and tables in the event that you prefer not to put it up high.
Determine whether you prefer strobe lights with white lights, like the Roxant Pro Mini LED Strobe Lights, or a unit with colored lights, such as the Luditek Sound Activated Party Lights With Remote. White lights are great for lighting up a specific area, while colored lights complement a host of party themes.
Look to see how many settings the strobe light has. You want to be able to control the speed of the flash, as well as choose between a few different sound-activated settings and several different light patterns. Strobes with colored lights may offer a choice between single colors or give you the option of selecting a combination of colors.
Check for any extras that put the strobe light above other models. For example, the Litake Party Disco Lights With Remote not only comes with a second strobe light, but it also features a remote for each light that is capable of changing the light speed and sound settings from across the room.
DWYM Fun Fact
The first idea for a strobe light came from Harold Eugene Edgerton, who needed a stroboscope created to better study moving objects. Although this took place back in 1931, it wasn’t until the ’60s that strobe lights became popular for entertainment purposes. They were mainly used in clubs and on stages to enhance a performer’s show.
Today, a variety of strobe lights are used for different purposes. The strobes on top of a cop car or ambulance let you know you need to pull over. Doctors use strobe lights to check for seizure activity in the brain and to study the vibration of a person’s vocal cords. They are also often incorporated into various devices for the hearing impaired, such as doorbells and telephones.
The Strobe Light Buying Guide
- Individuals with photosensitive epilepsy should avoid being around strobe lights, as they can cause seizures.
- Placement is everything. Make sure that you set or mount the strobe light in a way that it does not shine in the eyes of the guests who attend your special event.
- If you opt to mount your strobe light outdoors, you’ll want to erect a cover over it to protect it from the elements.
- Many people report that using the strobe light has helped deter certain pests, like squirrels, bats and mice.
- Look for strobe lights that use LED lights, as these conserve energy and reduce your overall electric bill.
- Check for a satisfaction or money-back guarantee. Companies that offer this care about customer service and will go out of their way to make sure you are happy with your strobe light. If there are any issues, the company may issue you a new model or give you your money back.
- Since there are different types of strobe lights, it is important to compare similar models when looking at price. The Roxant Pro Mini LED Strobe Lights and the Enuoli Mini LED Strobe Light are similar in features and are equipped with only white lights, yet the Roxant is just slightly heavier, making it cost a little bit more. If you’re looking at models with colored lights, you’ll find the Litake Party Disco Lights With Remote is higher in price than the Luditek Sound Activated Party Lights With Remote, due to its extra strobe light and coordinating remote.