Lucoss Waterproof Shimmer Liner & Liquid Eyeshadow, 10-Piece
Last updated date: June 13, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Liquid Eyeshadows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Liquid Eyeshadow you should buy.
Update as June 23, 2022:
Checkout The Best Liquid Eyeshadow for a detailed review of all the top liquid eyeshadows.
In our analysis, the Lucoss Lucoss Waterproof Shimmer Liner & Liquid Eyeshadow, 10-Piece placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Glitter Eyeliner Eyeshadow Liquid 2 in 1:Combines an eye liner and eye shadow all in one,This Eyeliner Glitter Eyeshadow is a Shiny liquid. Use this product to decorate your eye makeup. Your eyes can be shinier and more attractive.Long-wearing sparkle eyeliner lavishes eyes with incredible glitter and shimmer. Perfect Makeup: Use this eyeliner eye shadow to decorate your eyes so that your eye makeup is highlighted and your eyes look more three-dimensional.Pigment is great! Long-wearing and Waterproof Glitter Liquid Eyeliner. 5 Colors Liquid Glitter Eyeliner Set: 2Pcs each of 5 Colors, 10Pcs in total. This product has a variety of colors, choose the color you like.Brilliantly,glitter,sparkle long-wearing liquid eyeliner, highly pigmented, waterproof, strong adhesion.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Liquid Eyeshadows
Whether you’re new to the world of makeup or have been wearing it for years, liquid eyeshadow is a great product to have in your makeup bag. It’s easy to apply because it is creamy and blends in well. Plus, you can wear liquid eyeshadow on its own or wear it on top of powder eyeshadow for a unique look. Liquid eye shadows are beginner friendly because all you have to do is swipe them on and blend and then you’re good to go.
What should you look for in liquid eyeshadow? Having a long-lasting formula is key. This way, you can rest assured your makeup looks good all day. Formulas that aren’t made for all-day wear tend to discolor or dry out mid-way through, which doesn’t look great. Ideally, you don’t want to have to worry about doing touch-ups every few hours.
When it comes to the finish of liquid eyeshadow, you have options. If you like to wear just one type of product, then go with liquid eyeshadows that have a matte finish, as they work really well on their own. If you are a fan of layering liquid over powder, then choose a shimmery or glittery finish.
When it comes to shades, there are a plethora of colors to choose from. Most liquid eyeshadows come in individual packages, so you can grab a number of colors that work well with your skin tone and wardrobe choices. Remember that some colors look better with cool skin tones while others shine on warm skin tones.
The Liquid Eyeshadow Buying Guide
- You can apply liquid eyeshadow with either your finger or a brush, depending on what you prefer. Some people also use an eyeshadow primer before applying the liquid eyeshadow, which helps the formula to last a long time. Keep in mind that because the product is a liquid, you have to give it some time to dry before you start blinking or moving around – or layering on other products. While drying time varies between products, it typically takes somewhere between fifteen to thirty seconds.
- A common issue some people face with liquid eyeshadow is that it can tend to crease along your eyelid line. To avoid this issue, apply an eyeshadow primer first before applying the liquid eyeshadow. If you apply a translucent eye shadow powder overtop of the liquid eyeshadow, this can also help to reduce the look of creasing.
- Most liquid eyeshadows have a doe-foot applicator, which makes it easy to dab on the product in the right place with great accuracy. You can also find liquid eyeshadows that come with squared applicators. These are better for creating precise, sharp lines and for cut-crease styles.
- Liquid eyeshadows are available in different opacities, so consider what you prefer. A thinner formula offers a sheer look on the lid, so you get a little bit of shine and color. An intense opacity is good if you want to have a bolder look. Many liquid eyeshadows have buildable color, so you can layer them with other products to get the exact look you want.
- Some liquid eyeshadows are highly versatile, and can actually also be used as a lip gloss on your lips or as a bronzer on your face, neck and back.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide