Lucky Beth Bath Warm Toilet Seat Cover
Last updated date: January 11, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toilet Seat Covers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toilet Seat Cover you should buy.
In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the Lucky Beth Bath Lucky Beth Bath Warm Toilet Seat Cover placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note May 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Toilet Seat Cover for a detailed review of all the top toilet seat covers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
[Washing method]: hand wash. [Product Description]: The quality of life is greatly improved today. The bathroom is no longer as hygienic,dark and damp as before . Now with the appearance of various home decorations, the bathroom can be decorated like any other room. It can be very warm, it can be very gorgeous, it can be very European, or it can be very rural. In short, let us feel very comfortable from the bottom of our heart. This toilet seat looks warm, and the toilet seat is very suitable, the general toilet can be used, the zipper design is easy to disassemble, it is not easy to slip, and the use period is longer, if you like it, you can take it home right now! TURKONI GUARANTEED -Please trust us that your purchasing of our product is with no risk and we do 60 days money back guarantee. We put our best effort to provide quality products and services to our customers. If you are not 100% satisfied, for whatever reason, do not hesitate to email us. Please kindly check our Brand and the Store Name" Turkoni". There is NO Quality Guarantee From Other Sellers.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toilet Seat Covers
No matter where you are, you’ll need to use a restroom at least a few times a day. If you’re at home, you probably aren’t too worried about germs, especially if you regularly clean your bathrooms. But when you’re in public, you likely don’t have that reassurance. In fact, most people experience a less-than-sanitary public washroom at least a couple of times a year.
To help reduce customer concerns, many public restrooms have toilet seat covers in a dispenser on the wall. But you may not realize you can also buy your own. Some toilet seat covers are even small enough to carry in your purse, pocket or bag so that you’ll always be prepared. Those with children often find disposable toilet seat covers are crucial to have on hand while away from home, and some even come with kid-friendly designs that inject a little whimsy into the experience.
Another type of toilet seat cover is built for businesses that need refills for their dispensers. If you own a small business where only your employees and clients use your restroom, you may be able to get away with buying a small package of refills for your dispensers every couple of months. But public restrooms with constant foot traffic will need to buy these in bulk, as you’ll find they’re being refilled on a far more consistent basis.
DWYM Fun Fact
In addition to toilet seat covers, you can keep yourself safer from germs in public toilets by avoiding the middle stalls. The center toilets tend to be the most used, making either the first stall or the very last one a wise option. The middle stalls tend to be the most used due to an observed phenomenon called “centrality preference,” which states that when given options, most people will steer toward items that are in the middle versus those on either the leftmost or rightmost side. Studies of public restrooms found that the end stalls were least used, but if the middle stalls were taken, men tended to go for the first still while women chose the stall that was farthest from the door.
The Toilet Seat Cover Buying Guide
- Not all toilet seats are shaped the same. Most seats in public restrooms have what is known as a “U shape,” which feature an opening in the front and more of an elongated shape. U-shaped toilets are said to give women more room to wipe, but they are also less expensive. Home toilets won’t have that gap, and they may either be round or elongated in design.
- If you want a comfortable at-home experience, consider a fabric toilet seat that will provide both warmth and cushioning.
- For disposable toilet seat covers, flushability is important. This may make the cover thinner than you’d prefer, but thicker covers are more likely to clog toilets.
- The thin design of the covers you typically find in public restrooms can make it easy to tear and tougher to keep in place during use. But if you’re a business buying in bulk, you have to weigh the extra cost and clog risk of higher-quality covers against the convenience to your customers. If you’re a consumer buying one to take with you, a thicker, larger cover may be worth the extra expense.
- As you’re shopping for covers, consider that some feature a two-layer design that will provide extra protection from the seat beneath it.
- If you’re buying toilet seat covers to keep with you at all times, portability will be a top issue. Some aren’t individually packed, which means you’ll have to store them in a bag or holder if you’re tucking them into your purse or jacket pocket.