Lubriderm Fragrance-Free Lotion Skin Therapy, 2-Pack
Last updated date: September 28, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Skin Therapies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Skin Therapy you should buy.
Update as September 28, 2022:
Checkout The Best Skin Therapy for a detailed review of all the top skin therapies.
This skin therapy lotion strengthens your skin’s moisture barrier. It contains vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5, which is for extra-dry skin. The lotion helps your skin look and feel more resilient.
In our analysis, the Lubriderm Lubriderm Fragrance-Free Lotion Skin Therapy, 2-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Pack of 2 16-fluid ounce bottles of Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Fragrance-Free Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5 for extra-dry skin. Specially designed for extra-dry skin to help hydrate, replenish, and strengthen skin’s moisture barrier. Is clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours. Formulated with vitamins E and Pro-Vitamin B5 plus lipids, this moisturizing lotion replenishes to help strengthen your skin’s moisture barrier. Moisturizing lotion transforms dry skin into healthy looking, more resilient skin. Fragrance-free lotion formula is non-greasy with a clean, comfortable feel. From Lubriderm, a dermatologist-developed brand.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Skin Therapies
Cold winds, too much sun, dryness, humidity, itchy fabrics – there are plenty of irritants that make our skin feel uncomfortable throughout the day. Luckily, there are many skin therapy products available that help to nourish, moisturize and revitalize your skin. Skin therapy products can be used on the body or the face depending on their formula. What happens if you don’t use skin therapy products? It can lead to sun damage, skin diseases, overall discomfort and early signs of aging.
The first step to figuring out what type of skin therapy you need is identifying what kind of skin you have. Typically, people have either dry, oily or sensitive skin or a combination of those types. If you use the wrong product for your type of skin, you could end up causing more irritation to your skin.
If you have oily skin, it’s important to look for skin therapy products that control excess sebum production in your skin to avoid your skin feeling greasy. Look for products that contain alpha hydroxy acids, benzyl peroxide or hyaluronic acid. If your skin is on the dryer size, then you want to get products that will hydrate your skin as well as exfoliate it to keep it looking radiant. In this case, you should look for skin therapy products that contain shea butter and lactic acid. If you have sensitive skin, you’re going to want products with ingredients such as aloe vera and oatmeal as these will help to moisturize your skin without causing it to break out. If you don’t know what type of skin you have, a trip to the dermatologist can help you figure it out.
The Skin Therapy Buying Guide
- Checking the ingredients in your skin therapy products is important so you don’t end up with products that end up harming your skin. It’s best to stay away from products that contain parabens and DEET. Look for skin therapy products that have natural and botanical ingredients such as sage, thyme, coconut oil and jojoba oil.
- Choose a skin therapy product that protects your skin from the harsh rays of the sun. Getting a product that contains an SPF of at least 30 can help to lower your risk of skin cancer, prevent sun damage as well as age spots or help your skin look youthful and radiant.
- If you’re looking for a skin therapy product to moisturize your skin, it should contain glycerin. This will help keep your skin hydrated. You should also look for ceramides and hyaluronic acid, which are also moisturizing agents that are found naturally in the skin.
- For those that want to reverse sun damage to the skin, opt for a skin therapy product that contains vitamin C, which is an antioxidant. Vitamin E is also a good skincare ingredient, especially when combined with vitamin C.
- If you have oily skin, opt for a skin therapy product that contains vitamin B3, which will help control the amount of oil in your skin while ensuring it remains hydrated.
- Be wary about marketing claims. Remember that the terms natural and organic aren’t always regulated, so just because a product makes those claims doesn’t always mean that it contains natural or organic ingredients. It’s best to do your research before buying into the hype.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide