Love & Pebble Derma Roller Microneedle Kit
Last updated date: February 6, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Microneedle Derma Rollers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Microneedle Derma Roller you should buy.
Editor's Note February 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Microneedle Derma Roller for a detailed review of all the top microneedle derma rollers.
The Love & Pebble Derma Roller Microneedle Kit contains four replacement heads, allowing you to have a sharp and clean dermaroller head every time.
In our analysis of 80 expert reviews, the Love & Pebble Love & Pebble Derma Roller Microneedle Kit placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Love & pebble derma roller microneedle skin care face roller cosmetic collagen kits dermaplaning 4 REASONS WHY YOUR LOVE AND PEBBLE DERMA ROLLER IS THE BEST...EVER: 1) Your L&P Kit contains 4 replacement heads allowing you to have a sharp and clean dermaroller head. After repeated use, all needles dull and get dirty. Damaged dull needles could lead to skin damage and dirty needles could lead to skin infection. Our replacement heads allow you to dermaroll the right way, using new hygienic and sharp needles when you need them. *OTHER BRANDS: most contain only 1 derma roller with a nonremovable needle head. Once the needles become dull, you have to buy a new dermaroller. 2) Your L&P Kit is a PROFESSIONAL GRADE 6 PIECE MICRONEEDLE DERMA ROLLER KIT containing 4 Microneedle heads , one official L&P dermaroller handle, one travel storage case, and 3 High Quality Sanitation Cups (our unique cup design allows your dermaroller to be sanitized without the cup falling over). Our kit is the MOST VALUE you will see with ANY derma roller kit. *OTHER BRANDS: contain only a 3 piece kit with one derma roller, a sanitation cup (that falls over), and a storage case. Some have replacement heads but only come with two replacement heads. 3) Your L&P kit has TITANIUM NEEDLES which are 4X STRONGER than stainless steel needles allowing your derma roller to stay sharper longer. High quality needles included in your L&P derma roller allow for the best results during your skin rolling session. *OTHER BRANDS: use stainless steel because it is a cheaper material which can lead to injury to the skin. 4) Your L&P kit only uses 600 PROFESSIONAL GRADE SHARP 0.25MM TITANIUM NEEDLES on each roller head included allowing our roller to cover more areas when you dermaroll. *OTHER BRANDS: have only 540 NEEDLES OR LESS decreasing their coverage on each roll by 10%. LOVE & PEBBLE is a company proudly located in the USA! our pebble to you love & pebble derma roller microneedle skin care face roller derma roller Love & Pebble Derma Roller Kit Something we know at Love & Pebble Co. is one simple truth... YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. Something people sometimes don't know. But it is in your body's power to heal and nurture itself that you see your true beauty revealed. We developed our Love & Pebble Derma Roller to follow that same idea that your true beauty isn't something we can give you but something that is already inside of you waiting to GLOW. Lynda Love & Pebble Co. What's Inside Your Love & Pebble Derma Roller Kit: 4 Replaceable Derma Roller Heads 3 Disinfecting Sanitation Cups 1 Derma Roller Handle 1 Storage Case let yourself glow love & pebble derma roller microneedle skin care face rolle GLOWING again and again! caucasion smiling happy curly smiling happy asian smiling happy BEST AT HOME DERMA ROLLER KIT OUT THERE! Made from professional grade materials, our derma rollers are the BEST out there! We created our kit to ensure that you get the best quality product...EVER! BEST VALUE KIT AND WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY! No more ordering a new roller every month! Our special 4 roller derma roller replacement heads are as easy as putting on a new roller so you can keep on GLOWING! TRUST US! YOUR SKIN WILL THANK YOU! Adding this beauty tool to your daily beauty regime will ensure all your expensive skin products are absorbed to their maximum potential! join 1000's of glowing faces happy derma roller
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Microneedle Derma Rollers
You know how your skin looks and feels after you’ve spent some time at the beach. That glow is tough to achieve in the long winter months that follow, though, and unless you live near the beach, your sunbathing days are probably few and far between. To get that glow, many consumers now turn to something called microneedling, which is offered in many spas and skincare practices.
Microneedling involves penetrating the skin with small needles in an effort to stimulate collagen production. The practice is believed to plump up the skin, creating a smoother, more polished look. Those who swear by the treatment say it reduces the appearance of pores and helps fill in wrinkles and scars. Some even say it helps with managing acne.
But you don’t have to pay a fortune to a spa for regular treatments. You can now buy microneedle derma roller kits for self-treatment at home. These rollers are designed so that they don’t require a trained professional to operate, making them effective while still being safe.
To meet those safety requirements, though, you’ll find that the needles in home kits are shorter than the needles used in a spa. Experts have deemed the ultra-fine 0.25mm needles found in most home kits to be safest for home use, but some manufacturers push it to 0.3mm. The deeper the needle can penetrate, the more dramatic the results, so keep that in mind as you shop.
The good thing about shorter needles is that they aren’t as painful as the longer needles found in spas. For best results, go with titanium needles, which last longer and are safer for the skin than stainless steel. You’ll also find titanium needles are stronger, getting you closer to that glow you’re used to getting from your spa treatments. Regardless of material, you’ll need to thoroughly clean your needles after each use to reduce the risk of infection.
The Microneedle Derma Roller Buying Guide
- It can be easy to assume that if a derma roller costs more, it must be more effective. That isn’t necessarily the case. In fact, you’ll find that some of the best derma rollers fall well within your budget. A roller with titanium needles is your best bet, as it will be more effective and last longer.
- The needles puncture your skin slightly, making it more absorbent. Make sure you’re using serums to take advantage of the needle’s effects.
- If you like to keep your derma roller in your purse, tote bag or luggage, consider one that comes with a storage case. This will keep the needles safe while you’re taking it with you on-the-go. Some rollers are lighter weight than others, making them easier to carry around.
- In a spa setting, microneedles can be painful, but the shorter needles used at home don’t bring those same pain levels. You’ll likely experience a slight prickly sensation.
- One issue with microneedles is that they can dull over time. You’ll see less of this with titanium needles, which are built to last. Steel can rust over time, making it more likely you’ll have to replace it after a few weeks.
- When your needles do dull, why buy an entirely new derma roller? Pay attention to whether the derma roller’s head is replaceable to avoid that extra expense. Some rollers even come with multiple replacement heads so you’ll be ready to make the change when you need to.
- For extra assurance when making your purchase, look for one that has a warranty. Some manufacturers will even give you a full refund if you aren’t completely satisfied.
- The number of microneedles also can improve the experience. Many home kits have 540 needles, but there are some that increase that to 600, which helps you cover a larger surface area with each movement of the roller. That saves time and reduces the duration of any discomfort the process makes you feel.
- If you feel daunted by the process, some derma rollers come with helpful ebooks that walk you through the process. You can also find useful videos and articles online.
- Microneedle rollers aren’t limited to smoothing your face. Some can be used from head to toe, including on the abdomen and legs. If you’re interested in a tool with that type of versatility, make sure you search for one.
- The design of the handle can come into play after you’ve been using your derma roller for a while. But it’s not just about comfort. An ergonomic handle can also reduce slipping, keeping you safe.
- Another safety feature built into some derma rollers is a disinfecting cup. You can use this to sterilize your needles between uses, which is not only hygienic but can also help reduce the risk of infection.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide