Love-KANKEI Rustic Floating Shelves, 3-Pack
Last updated date: November 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Above The Bed Shelves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Above The Bed Shelf you should buy.
Update as November 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Above The Bed Shelf for a detailed review of all the top above the bed shelves.
Add storage to any space in your home with this above-the-bed shelf set. Each set includes three shelves with a sturdy wooden base and durable metal hardware. Use the shelves to display family photos in the living room, hold personal hygiene products in the bathroom or store books in your home office.
In our analysis, the Love-KANKEI Love-KANKEI Rustic Floating Shelves, 3-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Simple Display Shelves. Simple design floating shelves constructed of solid Paulownia wood boards and powder coated metal brackets, perfect for displaying and holding collectibles, small plants, stuffed animals and more. Functional Storage Shelves. Useful for adding additional shelving space to store and organize small items or clutter in bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and more, great for clearing up the counter. Rustic Wall Shelves. Features rustic style with torched finish wood and industrial metal brackets, decorative and great addition or accent to any wall space. Sturdy and Easy to Install. Super sturdy, easy to follow instruction and all mounting hardware included, super easy to assemble and put up. Size – Large: 17×4.7×4.2 inch, Medium: 13×4.7×4.2 inch, Small: 9×4.7×4.2 inch; Max Weight Capacity : 40lb. This floating shelf can not only be mounted in any style room as a great decor to decoration or just a storage tool, but also an excellent gift for your family and friends.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Above The Bed Shelves
An above-the bed shelf is a great way to add both functionality and style to your bedroom. With many different types of shelves to choose from, how do you know which one is best for your room? It all depends on the space you have, your décor style and your storage needs.
Fixed bracket shelves use L-shaped brackets to hold up the shelf. They are functional and can hold a lot of weight. However, when you can see the mechanism holding up the shelf, it takes a little bit of style away from the unit. Floating shelves, as the name suggests, look like they are floating on air. They are an attractive option where the brackets are hidden from view. If your bed is in an alcove, you may also want to consider built-in shelving, which is attached to the side of the alcove walls for support. It’s a great way to maximize storage space.
When it comes to shelving material, there are several options. Most affordable is chipboard, which is made from small pieces of wood that are glued together. Keep in mind that it is not ideal for holding heavy weights. MDF is made from wood fibers that are bonded together. It has a smooth finish and can be painted or stained to your liking. Plywood is more expensive than MDF, but holds the natural grain of wood. Real wood shelves are a stunning addition to any home, but they can be costly. Acrylic or thermoplastic shelves bring a contemporary aesthetic and they are lightweight, strong and durable.
The Above The Bed Shelf Buying Guide
- When deciding on what kind of shelves you’ll get for above the bed, figure out what you want to store on them and how much those things will weigh. Be sure to follow the weight limits for above-the-bed shelving so you don’t end up with a bonk on the head in the middle of the night from a shelf falling down.
- Always check to see how easy shelves are to install, and whether they come with the hardware needed to install them.
- Carefully measure where your shelves will go above the bed before drilling any holes. Take into account your own height as you sit or lay in bed, and make sure the shelves aren’t low enough to interfere. The shelves should be at least 8 to 10 inches above your head when you’re sitting up in bed.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide