Love Home & Planet Vetiver & Tea Tree Oil Dish Soap, 6-Pack
Last updated date: June 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dish Soaps and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dish Soap you should buy.
Update as July 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Dish Soap for a detailed review of all the top dish soaps.
In our analysis of 83 expert reviews, the Love Home & Planet Vetiver & Tea Tree Oil Dish Soap, 6-Pack placed 9th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Our dish soap, packed with plant-based cleansers, effectively removes even stuck-on food residues and leaves your dishes squeaky-clean, plus it's vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free. Our dish liquid will leave your dishes squeaky clean after that fabulous dinner party. Don't forget to go easy on the tap, so you can do a small act of love for the planet while doing your dishes. Infused with ethically sourced vetiver, and blended with Australian Tea Tree Oil, This dish soap blooms with earthy, green notes while the soft foam leaves a gentle caress on your hands. We've started our journey towards more eco-friendly cleaning products by loading our products with ingredients that come from renewable sources and packing them in recycled and recyclable bottles our goal is a carbon footprint so small, it's like we weren't even here. So every time you choose Love Home and Planet, you join our mission for a cleaner planet: we support environmental change-makers and our voluntary carbon tax supports recycling initiatives. How to use: you know what to do. Squeeze, lather and rinse. Don't forget to go easy on the tap. Not for use in automatic dishwashers. Septic safe. Our plant-based dish soap formula can appear cloudy in colder temperatures. This is normal and does not impact how well The product works! Bring back to room temperature (65-70 DegreeF) and cloudiness will disappear.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dish Soaps
There’s nothing worse than spending money on a bottle of dish soap that doesn’t get your pots and pans nice and clean. You want a quality dish soap that can tackle everything from grease to stuck-on foods. That way you can spend less time at the kitchen sink and more time with your family and friends.
As you search for the best dish soap, look for a brand that has been dermatologist tested if you have sensitive skin.
You’ll also want to consider specialty dish soaps made for families with infants and toddlers if you have small children at home. For example, you’ll want a bottle that is free of fragrances, dyes, phosphates and phthalates. This formula is safer to use when washing your baby’s bottles, pacifiers and sippy cups. They also tend to be cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
Determine how effective the dish soap is against grease and stuck-on foods. Dawn Platinum Liquid Dish Soap & Sponge, 3-Pack is one brand that is well-known for tackling these issues. In fact, it’s listed as being four times more powerful at lifting away grease and able to release stuck-on foods in just a few seconds.
When you’ve narrowed down your search for the best dish soap to a few choices, go with the one that has a pleasant scent, like Mrs. Meyer’s Honeysuckle Liquid Dish Soap, 3-Pack. This dish soap uses a mixture of floral and fruit notes to create a sweet-smelling dish soap that will make you look forward to cleaning up after a meal.
The Dish Soap Buying Guide
- Most dish soaps leave hands feeling dry afterward. It’s good practice to keep a bottle of moisturizing lotion next to your dish soap. After you’ve finished washing the dishes, you can rehydrate your hands with the lotion.
- Some dish soaps have a potent smell that may not be ideal for individuals who have an aversion to strong odors.
- Store bottles upright or in a leak-proof bag. Reviewers report that the bottles leak when placed on their sides.
- Concentrated soaps may require additional rinsing to be fully free of any soap residue.
- Dish soap can be used to pre-treat stains on clothing, as well as a laundry detergent substitute if you run out and can’t get to the store right away.
- Amaze your children with a fun magic trick using dish soap. Place some water in a bowl and decorate the surface of the water with black pepper. Coat your child’s finger in dish soap and have them stick their finger in the center of the bowl. The pepper will scatter like magic.
- If price is a factor in your selection of dish soap, you’ll need to compare the price per ounce. To get to this figure, you need to divide the total cost by the total number of ounces being sold. The Dawn Platinum Liquid Dish Soap & Sponge, 3-Pack is pretty affordable. You’ll find the Mrs. Meyer’s Honeysuckle Liquid Dish Soap, 3-Pack has the highest cost per ounce.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide