Love Beauty & Planet Whole Body Organic Hand Lotion For Dry Skin
Last updated date: September 6, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Organic Hand Lotions For Dry Skin and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Organic Hand Lotion For Dry Skin you should buy.
Update as September 19, 2022:
Checkout The Best Organic Hand Lotion For Dry Skin for a detailed review of all the top organic hand lotions for dry skin.
In our analysis of 35 expert reviews, the Love Beauty & Planet Whole Body Organic Hand Lotion For Dry Skin placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
At Love Beauty and Planet we are committed to acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, everyday. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it’s like we weren’t even here. We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness. Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable. Our caps and pumps aren’t made from recycled plastics yet, but we’re working on it. We started our journey by loading our products with natural ingredients and ethically sourced fragrances for ultimate hydration. Calm your mind, soothe your skin with our Soothe and Serene body lotion. Our Argan Oil and Lavender body lotion is made with plant based moisturizers and no parabens, no silicones and no dyes, leaving you and the planet a little more beautiful. Calm the spirit and mind with heirloom French Lavender, ethically sourced from the Drôme Provençale Region of France. How to use? You know it – Massage liberally into skin. For best results, use daily. For a true sensorial experience, try our Soothe and Serene Argan Oil & Lavender body dry oil. Don’t stop with soft and smooth skin! We also have 3 other body lotion variants to try – Murumuru Butter & Rose, Shea Butter & Sandalwood, and Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower. For brilliantly beautiful hair, try our Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil and Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-in Cream to complete your beauty routine. At Love, Beauty and Planet, we are starting a beautiful movement. Are you in? To learn more visit lovebeautyandplanet.com.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Organic Hand Lotions For Dry Skin
You use your hands continuously throughout the day, so leaving dry cracked skin untreated on your hands can be quite painful. Fortunately, using a hand lotion regularly can keep your limbs hydrated and healthy.
Organic hand lotions are ideal, as they are free from parabens and polysorbates. Individuals who suffer from sensitive skin will also want to look for a lotion that is listed as hypoallergenic. The Puracy Organic Hand & Body Lotion is one such brand. It was created by doctors to be free of fragrances and other known irritants. It can be used on individuals of all skin types.
If you have children in the home who also suffer from dry skin, look for a formula that is dermatologist recommended and listed as gentle and safe for use on kids. You’ll find the Tree to Tub Organic Dry Skin Body Lotion, Lavender is a good choice for all members of the family.
Carefully review all of the ingredients in the organic hand lotion for dry skin. There are certain elements that you want to keep an eye out for, such as aloe, vitamin E and lavender essential oil. Some lotions include these, as well as a host of other botanicals and essential oils that provide health to your skin.
Some individuals experience dry skin on more than just their hands. In that case, you’ll want to look for a lotion, like the Everyone Organic Hand & Body Lotion, Coconut & Lemon, that is also made for use on the body and face.
The Organic Hand Lotion For Dry Skin Buying Guide
- If you choose to apply the organic hand lotion to your face also, it is important that you avoid getting the lotion in your eyes. If you do, flush out your eyes with water right away and contact Poison Control at 1-800-222-1222.
- Always test a small area of your skin for allergic reactions. Just because a product is organic, doesn’t mean you can’t be sensitive to one of its ingredients.
- It’s good practice to reapply hand lotion every time your hands get wet. This is true whether you are washing your hands after using the restroom, washing dishes in the sink or giving your small child a bath. Water hydrates your body on the inside but dries it out on the outside. The lotion will restore the loss of moisture to your skin.
- In order to give a fair comparison of the price of each organic hand lotion, you’ll need to divide the price by the number of ounces. You can then compare the price per ounce. The Everyone Organic Hand & Body Lotion, Coconut & Lemon is among the most affordable, while the Puracy Organic Hand & Body Lotion, Fragrance Free and the Tree to Tub Organic Dry Skin Body Lotion, Lavender command a much higher price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide