L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Clump-Resistant Waterproof Mascara
Last updated date: July 6, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mascaras and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mascara you should buy.
Update as July 6, 2022:
Checkout The Best Mascara for a detailed review of all the top mascaras.
This bold mascara makes your lashes look four times fuller. It separates every lash and doesn’t clump. The mascara is waterproof and won’t streak.
In our analysis, the L’Oreal Paris L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Clump-Resistant Waterproof Mascara placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
L’Oral Paris Voluminous Original Waterproof Volume Building Mascara is uniquely formulated to resist clumping, keep lashes soft, and build lashes up to 4X their natural thickness. Volume Maximizing Brush quickly thickens and builds lashes evenly for a full and bold look. Contains Panthenol and Ceramide-R and helps protect and condition lashes. Resists clumping and flaking, and leaves lashes supple and soft to the touch. Bold, volume building mascara • Up to 4x fuller lashes • Separates and builds every lash • Clump-resistant, Waterproof mascara Place brush at base of lashes and gently sweep up to tip. Removes easily with waterproof eye makeup remover. Flammable until dry. Do not use near fire, flame or heat. To safeguard L’Oral purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute mascara with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other eye cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated or infected. Consult a physician.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mascaras
For most makeup lovers, mascara is an essential item they cannot live without. It not only lifts and darkens our eyelashes, but helps to brighten our eyes and make them stand out. If you’re searching for the perfect mascara but aren’t sure what to consider, then you’re in the right place.
One of the most annoying things about low-quality mascara is that it comes on thick and clumpy. This looks unappealing and can also be difficult to remove. A good mascara should stretch and lengthen the lashes with a high-definition formula. Opt for a mascara that contains emollient moisturizer from olives which helps to reduce clumping while offering a smooth glide.
Go for a mascara that sets and dries quickly. If it takes too long, you will have difficult applying multiple coats and it may get smudged when you blink. Mascara that dries quickly helps you get ready faster – and looks more professional as well. In addition, long lasting products are key. Look for mascara that has high-quality ingredients which don’t damage the lashes – but hold color and length all day long.
An important factor you shouldn’t forget about is the brush. The way the brush is shaped will no doubt affect the way your lashes look, regardless of the mascara formula. For instance, if the brush is big and bushy, so too will your lashes be. If the brush is thin and spiky, you lashes will have a separated look. Consider the type of eyelash look you want and get a brush the matches.
The Mascara Buying Guide
- Waterproof mascara was all the rage for a time, but there are other options, such as water-resistant mascara. Waterproof mascara can sometimes leave a ring around your eyes – not to mention it is very difficult to fully remove. Water-resistant mascara prevents streaks and running but uses water-soluble ingredients so it’s easier to take off.
- Did you know there are different types of mascara formulas for different types of looks and lashes? For example, if you want evenly spaced lashes, then you need a light formula. If your lashes are long and straight, you can get a curling mascara which shapes your lashes upward. If you have really short lashes, you can get a lengthening mascara formula. For those who have really sensitive skin and eyes, it’s best to use a wax-based mascara which doesn’t crumble.
- Is all mascara black? For the most part, the answer is yes. However, if you have light blond hair, you may want to consider a brown-black mascara formula, which will work better with your hair and coloring. Some specialty mascaras are available in colors such as blue, purple and green.
- When you come home late at night from a long day, you may be tempted to forego removing your makeup before you go to bed. While it may be more convenient, sleeping with mascara (and any other makeup) can be damaging for your skin and eyes on a long-term basis. Always take the extra few minutes to use makeup remover and wash your face and then moisturize your skin before getting into bed.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide