L’or de Seraphine No. 07 Scented Candle Whitby Ceramic Jar
Last updated date: August 11, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top L'or De Seraphine Designer Scented Candles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best L'or De Seraphine Designer Scented Candle you should buy.
Editor's Note August 31, 2020:
Checkout The Best L’or De Seraphine Designer Scented Candle for a detailed review of all the top l'or de seraphine designer scented candles.
In our analysis, the L'or de Seraphine L'or de Seraphine No. 07 Scented Candle Whitby Ceramic Jar placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
We believe in the power of a candle’s light and fragrance to calm us, reconnect our hearts and souls, and heal our spirits. L’or de Seraphine fills your world with a poetic ambiance that transforms any space into a instant personal sanctuary. The L’or de Seraphine collection of unique home fragrances introduce elegance and vitality into the home through inspiring design and unexpected combinations of globally sourced fragrances to stimulate through scent, touch, and sight. Presented in ceramic containers designed with the patterns and color palettes of internationally awarded design houses, L’or de Seraphine makes home fragrances for every women who seeks to express their personal style through the ambiance and design of their home.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On L'or De Seraphine Designer Scented Candles
There’s no shortage of candles on the market. In fact, you can find pretty much any scent or design imaginable. But premium candles typically stand above the rest due to a variety of top-quality features, including burn time, the naturally-sourced materials used to make them and the authenticity of the aroma.
L’or De Seraphine specializes in premium candles with the features many shoppers want. But what really sets these candles apart are the unique ceramic containers they come in. Each container uses the color patterns of internationally-awarded design houses, and the designs are usually a great representation of the scents inside.
The line was founded by two sisters who are designers themselves. Dara and Laina are the daughters of an interior designer, so they grew up seeing how design can set a mood in the home. As they grew into adulthood, they begin to realize how scent combines with design to make a house a home.
But the containers aren’t the only reason L’or De Seraphine stands out. Each candle has a unique combination of scents that creates a certain mood. Whether it’s the feeling you get when inhaling steam from your favorite cup of tea or an escape to a tropical island, their goal is to invoke emotions every time you light the wick.
The L'or De Seraphine Designer Scented Candle Buying Guide
- If you’re looking for a candle, you probably pick it up and smell it. But you can actually narrow down the options by knowing the type of scent you’re seeking. Most candles will fall into one of a few scent categories: fruity, fresh and clean, woody or sweet and spicy.
- Some candles will advertise their burn time. This is a guideline, so you can’t count on it, but it will at least let you know how much work has been put into ensuring the candle burns efficiently.
- It may not seem like the wick matters, but it actually plays a direct role in how evenly and slowly the candle burns. Look for cotton wicks, especially braided cotton, which burns the best. Many less expensive candles have a wire woven into the wick that could produce quite a bit of smoke and lead to uneven melting of the wax.
- The wax also determines how well your candle performs. Although soy, paraffin and beeswax are popular, palm oil gives candlemakers plenty of flexibility in the shapes of their candles. The best thing about this type of candle, though, is that it’s naturally produced by hydrogenating palm oils.
- Essential oils have become popular for scent production in recent years, and they’ve gradually made their way into candles. Make sure your candle is produced from natural essential oils to avoid exposure to chemicals.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide