LONOVE Nano Ionic Warm Mist Humidifier Facial Steamer
Last updated date: March 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Facial Steamers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Facial Steamer you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Facial Steamer for a detailed review of all the top facial steamers.
This facial steamer creates a strong mist that is consistent and powerful. It comes with a five-piece extractor kit. Note that this steamer can only be used with water, not essential oils.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the LONOVE Nano Ionic Warm Mist Humidifier Facial Steamer placed 5th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Upgraded Nano Steam Tech,Professional Facial Treatment. LONOVE facial steamer home facial designed with EXCLUSIVE Atomizing Lamp and new sonic atomizer to produce nano steam with negatively charged ionic particles.Nano steam combined with ionic water particles are up to 10x more effective in penetrating skin.It can unblock your pores and improve your skin tone.That means you can enjoy professional facial SPA at home or even in travel! Please NOTE:ONLY ADD PURE WATER, do not add Essential oil. Super Strong Amount of Mist, 10 Times Penetration than Regular Steam. Full-Powered Steam only within 30 seconds, turns clean water into Micro-Fine particles to produce a powerful, consistent mist.The normal steamer produce water vapor instead of nano ionic mist,can not penetrate deep into pores. While our facial steamer is up to to 10 times more effective at penetrating your skin, meaning you enhance your blood circulation by as much as 10 times.Please NOTE:DO NOT add more than 50ml of water! Muti-functional, Professional Facial Treatment. Our face steamer facial steamer bpa free not only helps dry skin by adding moisture, opens pores to allow better penetration, but also can reduces acne and blackheads. And Warm Mist also can naturally deep cleansing to improve skin quality. Allows you to forget the stress of the day for a while. GET ONE HOME AND STEAM YOUR BEAUTY NOW! No Plastic Smell, Healthy Skin Care Face Steamer. LONOVE steamer for face designed with patented inner clean system,making sure the steam is 100% clean and reaches your skin in the purest and most effective condition.This nano facial steamer will have a new plastic smell, please don’t worry, it is normal and it will disappear a few times of steaming.NOTE: the distance between the face and nozzle should be 25-30cm. Perfect Gift. Comes with Free 5-Piece Blackhead Extractor Kit and Hair Band. LONOVE Facial steamer design with Pearl White appearance, designed with built-in water tank,which is not easy to damage and overflow the water,more safe when steaming.Which can complement your bathroom, makeup table, and dressing area perfectly.Our face steamer for facial comes with free blackhead remover kit and the hair band,more convenient to use them together. Absolutely a perfect gift for your friends and family!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Facial Steamers
There are many benefits to using a facial steamer on your skin. One of the key reasons people like to use them is that the steam helps open up the pores for a deep clean. Any buildup, dirt and bacteria is released while facial steaming. This process also improves circulation and blood flow to your skin. This provides a naturally healthy glow as a result of more oxygen being routed to your face.
Facial steaming can also help your skin to more effectively absorb skincare products like creams and lotions. It provides a soothing feeling that is relaxing, especially if you combine aromatherapy and herbs into the steam. For those who suffer from sinus congestion, a facial steamer can help to release congestion and headaches so you feel better.
In order to use a facial steamer, be sure to follow the instructions in the manual. Typically, you have to fill it up with water and plug it into an outlet. While it is heating up, tie back your hair and wash your face with a gentle cleanser. Then, you will have to position your face near the cone of the attachment so you are around five or 10 inches away, depending on the instructions. You will need to steam for a few minutes at a time, taking a short break between sessions.
The Facial Steamer Buying Guide
- When using a facial steamer, consider what kind of base liquid you will want to use. Common options include tap water or distilled water. Some people also use tea as a steaming base, as it can help release toxins and have anti-aging benefits. Ensure that your facial steamer can accommodate a base other than water if you want to go this route.
- Ensure that you take safety seriously when using a facial steamer. Steam burns can be highly damaging and painful. Don’t put your face too close to the steam. Don’t steam too often, or for too long at a time. Usually, steaming once a week for around 10 minutes total is best for your skin.
- Because you will be exposing yourself to heat, it’s important to stay hydrated. Be sure to drink plenty of water before your facial steaming session.
- While steaming, keep your eyes closed so that you don’t irritate your eyes. Ensure your hair is fully tied back so that it does not get in the way.
- After you steam, your face will be sensitive, so don’t rub it with a towel. You can wash your face with water and gently pat it to dry. You can also massage your face using upward strokes or use a moisturizer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide