LOKATSE HOME Outdoor Patio Chaise Lounge Chair Set
Last updated date: March 2, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Patio Lounge Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Patio Lounge Chair you should buy.
Update as March 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Patio Lounge Chair for a detailed review of all the top patio lounge chairs.
Get everything you need to relax at home with this set. The chair cushions are removable so you can take them off on a hot day. The chairs have four adjustable settings and can lie flat.
In our analysis, the LOKATSE HOME LOKATSE HOME Outdoor Patio Chaise Lounge Chair Set placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Frame material - both chair lounges are made from weather-resistant teslin on a steel metal frame with a tempered glass side table. You can remove the fabric cushion from outdoor Chair lounge in hot summer Day or add Cushion on this pool furniture for winter use. Versatile functionality - the backrest Of this patio lounges has 4 adjustable recline settings ranging from almost upright to flat, perfect for when an afternoon of lounging turns into an afternoon nap. A good choice for patio, Small deck, backyard, balcony, poolside, garden and other suitable space in your home or outside using. Solid structure design - the steel frame provides sturdy support withstand at least 250 pounds. This outdoor patio lounge can well stand for both test of time and high temperature, which is perfect for any outdoor and indoor use and fulfills your purpose to decorate the place you desire. TWO LOUNGE CHAIRS and ONE TABLE SET - Our outdoor lounge set includes one small table and two recliners. Small table DIMENSION: Φ23. 6 x 19. 7"(H); Lounge chairs DIMENSION: 76. 8”(L) x 28”(W) x 34. 3"(H), WEIGHT CAPACITY: 250 lbs. CUSTOMER SERVICE - Our store offering free replacement or refund in 30 days : installation problems, damage and missing parts, and offer one year exchange . If there is any quality or delivery problem, please contact us freely. Instructions can be downloaded from the page under the "Product information".
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Patio Lounge Chairs
There is nothing quite as relaxing as laying out in the warm sun on a comfortable patio lounge chair. While we typically associate long and luxurious lounge chairs with being at an all-inclusive resort, you can bring that same comfort and relaxation to your own backyard. There are many different styles of patio lounge chairs to choose from so you can find one that matches your patio décor.
When selecting a patio lounge chair, it’s important to pay attention to the kind of material it’s made out of. This will not only affect the durability and longevity of the chair, but will also affect how lightweight and portable it is. Lounge chairs can be made from various kinds of treated wood or metal materials. You can also find some that are made from a resin or wicker. One of the best choices for the frame is aluminum as it is strong, durable and weather-resistant, so it can withstand rain, wind, sun and snow. Plus, aluminum is lightweight, so you can easily move your patio lounge chair around to catch the sun if you need to. This also makes it easier to store.
The Patio Lounge Chair Buying Guide
- Be sure to check to see how adjustable the seatback of the lounge chair is. Ideally, you want to have a few different options. This way, you can lie completely flat if you want to snooze or sunbathe, and you can bring the seatback up a few notches if you want to enjoy a drink and a snack while relaxing.
- For many shoppers, storage is a key deciding factor. Check to see whether the lounge chair folds down into a smaller size so that you can easily place it in a shed or garage for the winter months. This will not only project the patio lounge chair and make it last longer, but it will also mean you don’t have to deal with rust and mildew.
- Many people prefer a patio lounge chair that comes with a headrest cushion. This adds to the comfort level, especially when you’re looking to lie back. Some headrest cushions are attached to the chair while others are detachable, which offers more flexibility.
- You can find patio lounge chairs both with or without armrests. Having armrests gives you a place for your arms when you’re reading or having a bite to eat. However, they can make it slightly more difficult to get in and out of the chair.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide