Livtribe Waterproof Electric Toilet Warmer
Last updated date: October 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Electric Toilet Warmers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Electric Toilet Warmer you should buy.
Update as October 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Electric Toilet Warmer for a detailed review of all the top electric toilet warmers.
This warmer attaches to your existing toilet seat to keep you warm. A wired control lets you adjust the temperature to your own comfort level. The design makes this work with a wide range of toilet seat shapes and sizes.
In our analysis, the Livtribe Livtribe Waterproof Electric Toilet Warmer placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
GOOD HEATING EFFECT: You can regulate the temperature that you feel comfortable, so that you can feel warm when you sit on the toilet in the winter. HIGH EFFICIENCY: Quickly and evenly heated. After being energized, the entire toilet lid can be heated quickly and can be adjusted to a temperature that is comfortable for you, giving you a quality toilet environment. SAFE POWER SAVING: Energy saving, the output voltage is only 16V, low power consumption, and waterproof design, no fear of bathroom water vapor, no electric shock, safe and reliable. EASY TO INSTALL: No glue and tape, heating paster comes with self-adhesive force, only need to tear off the protective film attached to the film, and then put it on the back of the toilet cover, suitable for toilets of various shapes. ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION: Materials are made of environmentally friendly materials, hidden under the toilet cover, can be wiped when needed, to protect the health of you and your family, very environmentally friendly.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Electric Toilet Warmers
When the house is chilly, sitting down on a frigid toilet seat can be jarring. No matter the time of day, a warm seat can make the bathroom experience feel much more luxurious. In fact, you might even find it relaxing.
But there are some things to consider when you’re looking for a heated toilet seat. One very important factor is whether you’re going to want to have the seat heated overnight. A middle-of-the-night bathroom visit can be much less disruptive to your sleep if the seat is warm. Since some toilet seats are designed to only be turned on when you need them, you might want to look for one that will remain warm 24 hours a day.
Next, there’s the type of seat you have. Most toilet seats come in two sizes: round and elongated. You’ll need to look for a seat warmer that’s designed to work with the toilet type you have. Luckily, many warmers come in both size options.
But perhaps the biggest decision is the type of warmer. Many toilet seat warmers are built to replace the seat that’s currently on your toilet. That means you’ll be removing your old seat and popping the new one in. Many are designed to snap on, so check the installation process before you buy.
Instead of replacing your entire seat, you might opt for a seat warmer that attaches underneath the seat you already have. This is much easier to install since you simply remove the paper backing to expose the adhesive and affix it to the underside.
Another type of warmer attaches under your toilet seat lid. It heats the seat from above, ensuring that every time you enter the bathroom, you have a warm, cozy seat waiting for you. This type of warmer will only work for you if you and other occupants always remember to lower the seat lid after each use.
The Electric Toilet Warmer Buying Guide
- Replacement toilet seats have a tendency to slip around. Some are made specifically to grip the rim so they don’t move.
- Although toilet seats will be marked to fit either round or elongated rims, it’s important to measure your seat before you buy a replacement.
- Before choosing a toilet seat designed to completely replace your own, check the bolts holding your current seat on. You might need a screwdriver to remove the pieces covering your bolts. You may also need an adjustable wrench to remove the bolts.
- Replacing a toilet seat is a fairly simple DIY project. You can find tutorial videos online, as well as step-by-step instructions specific to various types of toilet seats.
- If your toilet seat heater uses a wall outlet for power, make sure you plug it into one with GFI protection. These plugs have a ground fault circuit interrupter that shuts power off to the outlet if water exposure occurs.
- Most heated seats will offer temperature adjustment. This can vary by model. Some offer only three or four heat settings, while others have a dial offering a range of temperature options. Look to see how you’ll control this, though. You should be given a remote that you’ll keep next to the toilet.
- Some toilet seat warmers also come with an LED light that illuminates the bowl. This can come in handy when you’re stumbling into the bathroom in the middle of the night.
- If you’re replacing your toilet seat with one that warms, consider one with a slow-closing function. This means you can put the seat down with a slight nudge without having to worry about it slamming.
- If you plan to keep your toilet seat warmer running 24 hours a day, you may find that it can run up your electricity bill. Check the wattage of any seat warmer you choose to make sure this won’t be a problem. To save energy, you might consider a seat that you can turn off between uses, but if you go this route, make sure you find one that heats the seat up quickly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide