Livino Memory Foam Airplane Footrest Hammock
Last updated date: June 17, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Airplane Footrests and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Airplane Footrest you should buy.
Update as June 17, 2021:
Checkout The Best Airplane Footrest for a detailed review of all the top airplane footrests.
Easily hang this footrest on the arms of the tray table in front of you. It will help alleviate lower back pain and leg swelling. The footrest features a soft pillow-like platform.
In our analysis, the Livino Livino Memory Foam Airplane Footrest Hammock placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LEG & LOWER BACK SUPPORT. Comfy hanger for airplane travel helps prevent lower back pain, stiffness and leg swelling suffered during long flights. Enjoy a hammock like experience as your legs rest on the soft pillow like platform while and let you your feet gently sway with the motion of the plane. Arrive feeling refreshed, energized and ready to go! EASY TO USE. Simply hang the foot sling on the arms of tray table up or down in the airplane. The readjust able strap allows for the perfect length to provide necessary support to your feet. BENEFITS OF TRAVEL FOOTREST. Fly legs up and enjoy a comfortable and relaxing journey. Airplane foot rest is made with high quality foam material and relieves fatigue. BEST TRAVEL ACCESSORIES GIFT. This is THE best gift for someone who travels frequently on long trips. Your friend, family or colleague will thank you for as long as they keep using the travel foot hammock. OUR GUARANTEE. Includes a NO-RISK, 100% Money-Back Guarantee, try it today and see for yourself!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Airplane Footrests
Whether you’re a frequent flyer or just take a few flights a year, it’s likely you’ve dealt with some of the discomforts of sitting in airplane seat for a long period of time. Sore legs, cramped feet and an aching back are common side effects of flying, but they don’t have to be the norm. With an airplane footrest, you can sit comfortably, raise your legs and have a relaxing flight.
There are a couple of different types of airplane footrests available. One of the most convenient is like a hammock for your legs, which you can suspend from the seat in front of you. This is a lightweight option that is easy to transport. Another option is an inflatable pillow style of footrest, which you can blow up and place directly on the ground. It is also easy to carry in your luggage once it is deflated. Foldable footrests, which are like small folding stools, are also available. They are a little bulkier than the other options, and can be difficult to pack in a small space.
When deciding on which style is right for you, consider how much space you typically have in your hand-carry luggage. You’ll also want to check how heavy the airplane footrest is, as that will affect its convenience and portability.
The Airplane Footrest Buying Guide
- Ergonomic design is essential when looking for an airplane footrest, as it should help you feel more comfortable on your journey. Textured surfaces are an excellent way to increase blood circulation, which is especially important when you’re sitting for extended periods of time.
- Look for airplane footrests that are adjustable. This way they can be used by multiple people of different heights. Airplane seats are different heights and widths, so an adjustable airplane footrest will ensure it will work on any plane configuration.
- The key goal of an airplane footrest is to elevate your feet off the ground. As such, the footrest needs to be strong enough to hold the weight. Make sure the construction of the footrest is sturdy. Otherwise, you could end up with a flimsy footrest which will not last long or do its job of elevating your feet.
- If you want more versatility in your airplane footrest, opt for a foldable stool or inflatable footrest option, as those can be used anywhere. While footrest hammocks are an excellent design for use on airplanes, they may not work in other situations.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide