livhò Anti Scratch Blue Light Blocking Glasses
Last updated date: August 13, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Livhò Blue Light Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Livhò Blue Light Glasses you should buy.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the livhò livhò Anti Scratch Blue Light Blocking Glasses placed 6th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 31, 2020:
Checkout The Best Livhò Blue Light Glasses for a detailed review of all the top livhò blue light glasses.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
LIVHO blue light blocking glasses can effectively block ultraviolet radiation, provide 100% UV400 protection and filter harmful blue light. Relieving eye fatigue, dry and vision falling. For better life, LIVHO focuses on the blue light blocking technology and brings you clear life on the digital times.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Livhò Blue Light Glasses
Livhò specializes in blue light glasses in a variety of frame and lens styles. If you’re looking for blue light glasses on Amazon, chances are you’ll come across their brand, as Livhò has a pretty strong presence on the site.
Blue light glasses have become popular in recent years as awareness has increased of the effects that device screens have on the eyes — including the role of excess blue light in our sleeping patterns.
If you spend any amount of time on a computer or mobile device, you probably already know that blue light can wear on you over time. You may experience eyestrain or headaches, even if you’re just gaming for a couple of hours at night. It could take you a while to even make the connection between your symptoms and the light emitting from your screen, but blue light glasses can be a great natural way to keep yourself healthy without having to walk away from your screen multiple times each hour.
There’s another reason to invest in blue light glasses, though. If you’ve found yourself tossing and turning after hours on the screen, there could be a connection. Experts believe that blue light disrupts the body’s circadian rhythm. In other words, the natural mechanism that tells your body the sun has set so it’s time to go to sleep could be faked out by the light exposure you’re getting all the way up to bedtime.
Some studies have also connected nighttime blue light exposure to conditions like diabetes and heart disease. This could have something to do with the disruption to sleep it causes since that has also been linked to health issues. It could be worth trying blue light glasses to see if you notice that you’re getting a more restful night’s sleep.
DWYM Fun Fact
To fully understand how blue light affects your sleep, it can help to take a look at how circadian rhythms work. Your body is biologically programmed to follow a cycle each day. These cycles are driven by light. At one time, humans slept when it was dark and woke when the sun rose, but electricity made it possible to be productive even without the sun’s bright rays.
When your body’s circadian rhythms are off, it can result in adverse health effects. You’ll feel sleepy during the day, but it also can increase your risk of developing issues like sleep apnea, diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, poor balance and difficulty concentrating.
The Livhò Blue Light Glasses Buying Guide
- Before shopping for blue light glasses, stop to consider how you’ll be using them. If you’ll only wear them while alone at home, you may not need to concern yourself with fashion. However, if you’re wearing them to the office or for gaming sessions with friends, you can find pairs that are more aesthetically pleasing.
- Don’t just look at the lenses. Heavy frames can also wear on you, causing headaches and just being generally uncomfortable. A lightweight frame can make it easier to wear your blue light glasses longer.
- Blue light glasses are coated with a substance that filters the blue light getting to your eyes. Some also build in UV protection and glare reduction for an all-around benefit.
- If you like to stare at your screen in the dark, look for a pair of glasses that has night view lenses.
- Those who require reading glasses should look for blue light glasses that build magnification in.
- Children need glasses sized for their smaller faces. Some come with earpieces that can be adjusted to continue to fit as your children grow.
- Amber tint can help boost the blue light-blocking power of your glasses.
- In addition to glasses, consider changing your devices to night-vision mode if the option is available.
- Although blue light glasses can help, you can improve your sleep quality by simply shutting off screens an hour or two before bedtime. One trick that works is to switch to an old-fashioned book. A Kindle Paperwhite emits less blue light than other types of screens, so that’s an option if you must use a screen. You may find it’s harder than you expect to keep from checking your phone. For best results, set any alarms before you settle in for your downtime and turn Do Not Disturb on early.