Live & Sleep Classic 10-Inch Medium Plush Firmness Short Queen RV Mattress
Last updated date: July 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top RV Mattresses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best RV Mattress you should buy.
Update as July 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best RV Mattress for a detailed review of all the top rv mattresses.
This 12-inch memory foam RV mattress is designed to promote airflow. Beneath the memory foam is a high-density base layer to provide plenty of support. It's available in sizes from twin to California king and can be used on a box spring, platform or directly on a hard floor.
In our analysis, the Live & Sleep Live & Sleep Classic Medium Plush Firmness Short Queen RV Mattress, 10-Inch placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PERFECT CONTOUR. Our RV Queen size mattress cradles you in a deluxe cushion of 2.5” Premium visco memory foam on top of 2" Air-Flow Infused convoluted foam over a layer of High Density Support Base. Extra-thick profile brings luxury hotel touch. COOLER INNOVATION. Breathable, plush & better quality materials, not cheap inexpensive foam. Optimum comfort that relaxes & cools your body. Deep rest for a long day ahead. No coils or latex used. BEST BUY SOLUTION. Top Rated Medium Plush Memory Foam Mattress with over 90% 5-star reviews on Amazon. Medium-firm HD support core relieves pressure points + less tossing & turning. Good for side, back and stomach sleepers. Signature feel recharges you from a dream night of ultimate slumber. SOFT FABRIC COVER. Flex linen works on any home bedroom furniture bedframe set, box-spring or futon. Stays comfortable and has a cloud like sensation. Use a bedding pad or protector on any mattress, cot, tri-fold or guest room bed. CERTIPUR-US CERTIFIED & BONUS free memory foam pillow. Eco-Friendly & Great on a boxspring, platform, adjustable or hard floor only. New purchase includes full refund guarantee from 30 day trial + 20-year warranty.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On RV Mattresses
When you buy a recreational vehicle, it will likely come with a mattress, but you’ll quickly realize it’s not the best one you can sleep on. Fortunately, it’s easier than ever to upgrade your RV’s mattress with an affordable option you can order online.
But tracking down the right RV mattress can be challenging. There are some differences between the mattress you’d want for a bed in your home and one you’d want for an RV bed. For one thing, RV mattresses are shorter than their household counterparts. RV mattress sizes are fairly standard, but it’s always best to measure your existing mattress to make sure you’re getting the right fit.
The most important consideration will be comfort, though. You can easily find a mattress as comfortable as the one at home, but you’ll need to rely on the latest technology. Most mattresses these days use standard memory foam or gel-infused memory foam, rather than the traditional innerspring coils that once dominated the mattress industry.
Even with memory foam, though, one size doesn’t fit all. Look at how the mattress is constructed, including the thickness of each layer. Some offer a supportive core beneath all that memory foam to ensure you’re not only comfortable, but that you also have support for your body while you sleep.
The RV Mattress Buying Guide
- If you purchase a boxed mattress, opening it inside the RV will save you the trouble of having to move it once it’s fully expanded.
- Boxed mattresses can take up to 72 hours to expand to their full size, so make sure you plan ahead if you have a trip coming up.
- When it comes to the foam layers in a mattress, more really is more. At least three layers are recommended to get the right combination of support and comfort.
- If you tend to sleep hot, look for a mattress with cooling properties. Cooling gel foams and convoluted foams are ideal for this.
- If you’re putting your RV mattress directly on the base of your bed, make sure it’s not designed specifically for use with box springs.
- Some RV mattresses have covers designed to either make them easy to clean or to resist slippage. You can also find mattresses with covers that are removable to make them easy to wash when your trip is over.
- When you aren’t using your mattress, it’s best to take all bedding off and leave it uncovered, especially if you live in an area with high humidity. This will help keep moisture from building up in the mattress.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide