Live And Sleep Memory Foam Medium Firmness Mattress
Last updated date: June 10, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Medium Firmness Mattresses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Medium Firmness Mattress you should buy.
Update as June 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Medium Firmness Mattress for a detailed review of all the top medium firmness mattresses.
With this medium firmness mattress, you'll feel like you're being hugged. That's thanks to the 2.5-inch premium air-flow infused visco memory foam. Underneath this cool and breathable foam is a high density foam that adds the proper support you need for a peaceful night's sleep.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the Live And Sleep Memory Foam Medium Firmness Mattress placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Perfect Contour: Queen-size visco bed in a box cradle you in a deluxe layer of 2.5-inch Premium Air Infused Visco-Elastic Foam on top of an extra thick High Density Firm Support Base; 10-inch profile design just like a luxurious hotel. Cooling Innovation: Breathable, plush & superior quality construction; The bed has optimum conforming comfort while helping relax and cool your body. Reduces stress with a 5-star deep sleep. This stretch knit cover is soft and breathable and will keep you cool and comfortable, giving a Medium-Firm feel while resting. Comfortable Knit Cover: Soft textile works with any home bedroom furniture bedframe or box spring. Certified and Includes premium luxury pillow: The non toxic mattress works great on a boxspring, metal platform, adjustable bed or hard floor; Compressed new mattress in a box with Amazon prime shipping & delivery.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Medium Firmness Mattresses
Getting a good night’s sleep is important for your overall health. Good sleep helps with cognition concentration, productivity and performance. In addition to the health benefits, we also spend a lot of our lives sleeping, so making sure you have a supportive mattress is important.
There are many mattress types to choose from and many ways to customize your experience. Knowing the difference between memory foam and innerspring construction will help you narrow down the choices when you’re shopping for a new mattress.
Memory foam mattresses are great for those who are looking for a mattress that lets you sink into your bed and feel comforted. You will find that with memory foam mattresses, your body’s form will hold longer than it will will an innerspring mattress, creating more support. Memory foam is great for side sleepers as it gradually forms to your body as you sleep.
Innerspring mattresses are a more traditional mattress type. Innerspring mattresses, also known as coil mattresses, use internal support of metal springs. The number and distribution of coils help determine how the mattress will conform to your body.
Some innerspring mattresses also have a pillow top that adds an extra layer of comfort. A pillow top that can be either purchased as part of your mattress or added later as a topper. Pillow-top covers allow you to customize your sleeping experience. They’re soft, cushiony and provide you with a feeling similar to that of a memory foam mattress. You can choose the level of softness and thickness you are looking for.
Another way to customize your mattress is by firmness level. If you are a side sleeper, you may do better on a softer mattress because it offers a certain type of thickness that helps contour to your body.
If you are a stomach sleeper, consider checking out a firm mattress. A firm mattress provides stomach sleepers with a flatter surface for their hips and stomach.
Back sleepers have the option of using almost any type of mattress. This is because when you lie on your back, your weight is easily distributed. Many back sleepers have the option of choosing between a soft, medium or firm mattress, depending on comfort level and personal preference.
If you switch positions throughout the night, consider a medium-firm mattress. It can offer you universal support for all your sleeping positions. Some medium-firm mattresses are built with a hybrid construction: For example, the Linenspa memory foam hybrid medium-firm mattress uses a combination of hypoallergenic memory foam and the support of a traditional innerspring mattress. It comes in many different thicknesses and bed sizes.
If you’re looking for a more eco-friendly option, consider a pure green natural latex mattress. They are 100% natural latex foam with no poly foam, no synthetic latex foam and no blended latex foam. This type of quilted cover is typically made out of organic cotton and New Zealand wool.
The Medium Firmness Mattress Buying Guide
- Set up a nighttime routine of relaxing activities such as a warm bath or turning off your TV and phone and focusing on reading a book.
- If you want to try a mattress before you buy, head into a store as many will let you test out their mattresses, leaving no guesswork in the process. Make sure to spend enough time on each bed to really get a feel for them and remember that mattress stores usually have more options online.
- If you are sleeping with a partner and you have different bed preferences, think about looking into a bed that is customizable to each person’s body s both of you are comfortable and happy.
- Know when it’s time to purchase a new mattress. Mattresses should last up to 10 years, but you should replace them sooner if you feel it is needed.
- When buying a mattress, ask about the return policy. Not all mattresses will be for you, so you will want to make sure you can return it if you are not satisfied.
- Pay attention to how you sleep. Sleeping positions have a big impact on what kind of firmness of the mattress will work best for you.
- Look into where the mattress is made, what it is made out of and where it is sold. This will tell you about the quality of the mattress.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide