LITTLE TREE Industrial Etagere Bookcase
Last updated date: March 14, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bookcases For Home Office and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bookcase For Home Office you should buy.
Update as April 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Bookcase For Home Office for a detailed review of all the top bookcases for home office.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the LITTLE TREE Industrial Etagere Bookcase placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Solid wood is often more expensive and sometimes is not as readily available than MDF, Which is also be considered as an undisputed leader in the industry. To this day, natural wood is still successfully being used in construction work and furniture design till this very day. We are referring to the natural lumber that is harvested from trees. It is incredibly sturdy and resilient, a 3-tier bookshelf, made out of solid wood can significantly bump up the price of your home. Solid wood bookcase is practical and easy to repair. Scratches? Dents? Water marks? Stains? It’ s all repairable with solid wood. But it will be easier and less expensive than veneer furniture. If you sand through a layer of veneer in preparation for finishing it is impossible to repair and frequently involves a redesign or making a difficult repair which could be difficult to hide. This makes the purchase of natural wood furniture, a solid investment (excuse the pun) if you are planning to give your home an extra bit of personality in the foreseeable future, then this solid wood bookcase is you need to make your dream project come to life and here at Just LITTLE TREE we can bring visual appeal to your home. Engineered MDF wood, on the other hand, will not add any value to your home, and MDF materials are much cheaper that their natural counterparts. Every piece we make is its own creation because solid wood has natural variations(knotty pine, wood grains and etc…). This uniqueness is one of our strengths and makes every one of our items a one of a kind. Thank you for keeping these unique traits in mind!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bookcases For Home Office
If you’re one of the millions of people who work from home, you need a fashionable and functional home office where you can focus and do your best work. The perfect bookcase will make your office inviting and give you plenty of room to store books, electronics and decorations.
There are a couple of different bookcase styles you can put in your home office. A traditional bookcase design with a closed back and top will fit well with almost any decor. Ladder-style bookshelves are perfect for smaller offices that need to put storage in the corner of a room. Modular bookcases can be reconfigured for fresh looks, while open-air étagère bookshelves are perfect for storing wired electronics that need to be plugged in.
Buying a bookcase isn’t the headache it once was. Thousands of online options are light enough for you to lift without help and they assemble in minutes. With those obstacles out of the way, the main challenge you’ll have when you shop for a bookcase is choosing a style and color.
The Bookcase For Home Office Buying Guide
- Always measure the free space in your home office before you order your bookcase. If you don’t have enough room in your home office to assemble it there, make sure you measure the inside of your doorframe to make sure the assembled bookcase will fit through the door.
- Always check out the bookcase’s weight and measurements before you decide to assemble it yourself, and find another person to help you if your dream bookcase is too hefty.
- Check to make sure you have any tools you might need to assemble your bookcase.
- If you plan on using your bookcase to store electronics, make sure there’s room behind or to the sides of the shelves for wires to snake through.
- Check the weight limits on the bookcase’s shelves before you load it up with large hardcover books or heavy printers.
- Read the bookcase’s care instructions before you clean it. Most wood or metal options can be wiped down with a damp cloth, but particle board bookshelves are a bit weaker and might need special care.
- Make sure your bookcase isn’t wobbly before you let young kids or curious cats into your home office. Some bookcases come with wall attachments to prevent them from tipping over; always use these if they’re provided.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide