Little Tikes Shady Jump ‘n Slide Bouncer
Last updated date: October 20, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as October 20, 2020:
Checkout The Best Little Tikes Bounce House for a detailed review of all the top .
Avoid sunburn with this bounce house that comes with an attached canopy. The mesh sides let parents see inside and join the fun. The bounce house is highly durable and made from puncture-resistant material.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the Little Tikes Shady Jump 'n Slide Bouncer placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Large, 7-foot padded arena for bouncer fun, and slide to exit, Arched canopy provides constant shade;Inside bounce area to max height of roof: 67.00 inches Height
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Is there anything more fun than jumping up and down on an inflatable Little Tikes bounce house? When you’re a little kid, this is one of life’s greatest pleasures.
A bounce house is an inflatable toy that is typically shaped like a house or a castle. It has four inflatable walls and an inflatable base. Often, parts of the walls are made out of a see-through mesh, so parents can always be aware of what the kids are up to on the inside. Typically, there is a small entrance built into one of the walls for the kids to get in and out of safely. Some bounce houses also have a covered ceiling. It is designed for kids to go inside and jump around on the soft and bouncy surface. It’s a safe way to let out some energy, as all the sides of the bounce house are soft and malleable.
Little Tikes bounce houses are highly durable, so they can be used time and time again. Whether you’re having a special birthday celebration in the backyard or just need a way to occupy the kids one evening, a bounce house has you covered. These experiential toys are typically geared towards younger children, so it’s important to check the maximum weight and height on the bounce house to ensure you’re using it properly and safely.
The Buying Guide
- One of the most important things to look at when you’re buying a Little Tikes bounce house is the size and the number of children that can play it in at one time. Consider how much space you have to set up the house as well as how many kids will want to enjoy it together. If you’re primarily going to be using the bounce house for birthday parties, for example, then you may want to get a bigger one that many children can use at a time. If it’s just for your family to enjoy on lazy summer days, then you may be able to get away with a smaller one.
- Little Tikes bounce houses also come with special features. You can get one that has a slide out of the house, which adds another level of fun. Some also come with basketball nets so kids can practice their dunks while jumping around. If you live in a particularly warm, sunny climate, consider a Little Tikes bounce house with a sun shade so no one gets a sunburn while jumping around.
- Consider how much storage space you need for the bounce house when not in use. While it will deflate and fold up into a small package that you can place into the accompanying duffel bag, you will also need space to store the blower and stakes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide