Little Tikes Pirate Boat Sand & Water Table For Toddlers
Last updated date: October 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sand & Water Tables For Toddlers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sand & Water Table For Toddlers you should buy.
Update as October 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Sand & Water Table For Toddlers for a detailed review of all the top sand & water tables for toddlers.
This sand and water table is perfect for kids who are interested in pirates. They can use the water cannon to aim and squirt water. There is also an anchor they can raise and lower with a crank.
In our analysis, the Little Tikes Little Tikes Pirate Boat Sand & Water Table For Toddlers placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Creative play and active play come together in this pirate-themed water table! Squirt water from the cannon, create currents with the spinner and splash away the day. Kids will find an endless amount of activities in this water play table. Fun pirate ship themed outdoor, water playset loaded with spinning features. Keep water moving with pump or by pouring water into the crows nest and watch everything spin. Spinners cause current in the ship which moves floating objects around. Kids can aim and squirt water from the water cannon. Steering wheel spins. Anchor raises and lowers by cranking the handle. Assembly Required.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sand & Water Tables For Toddlers
Sand and water tables for toddlers and older kids are one of the most-used toys in many households. It’s hard to keep kids away from this sensory activity because there is so much for them to explore, learn and discover. Sand and water tables are an opportunity for them to get their hands dirty, enjoy themselves and learn something in the process.
There are many benefits of playing with sand. Kids can work on their fine motor skills by learning to pick up sand using tools like shovels or cups, and pour the sand into buckets. When kids feel the sand run through their fingers, they get a new sensory experience they can explore. Plus, sand is a great way to learn about weight and gravity as well.
Similar to sand, water play has many benefits too. In addition to working on their fine motor skills, water tables help kids with spatial reasoning and cause and effect. They can see what happens when they pour water into the table from high above or when they splash water onto their clothes. Sand and water tables also help children learn parallel play, where multiple kids can play next to each other at the same time. This is how kids learn to share and communicate with other children.
Kids can also learn new vocabulary when they play at a sand and water table, such as words for temperature (hot water, cold water), texture (grainy, smooth, wet, dry) and heights (high up, low down). Not only that, they can learn the names of tools such as buckets, cups, shovels and much more.
The Sand & Water Table For Toddlers Buying Guide
- One of the most important things to look at when getting a sand and water table is size. How many kids will be playing at the table at one time? This will help you determine how big of a table you will need. For example, if you have a large family with many small children, go with a larger table than if you have one child who will be playing at the table.
- Many families have their sand and water table out in the backyard. It’s best to get one with a lid, especially for the sand side of the table. This way, animals like neighborhood cats, squirrels or raccoons won’t defecate in the sandbox and contaminate it for your child. Some sand and water tables come with lids that cover the entire open surface, some just have a lid on one side and some don’t have any covering at all.
- Playing with the sand and water on its own is fun, but it becomes even more enjoyable when kids have the right accessories. Check to see whether the sand and water table for toddlers comes with shovels, rakes, buckets, cups, strainers, spoons and other things that make playtime fun. Some also come with characters for pretend play.
- What do you get when sand and water mix? Mud. If you don’t want to get your sand and water table muddy from the get-go, set boundaries with your kids for how to play at the table. For example, don’t mix the sand with the water or only play with one side of the table at a time.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide