Little Tikes Little Baby Bum Wheels On The Bus Climber & Slide
Last updated date: September 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Little Tikes Slides and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Little Tikes Slide you should buy.
Update as October 20, 2020:
Checkout The Best Little Tikes Slide for a detailed review of all the top little tikes slides.
In our analysis of 46 expert reviews, the Little Tikes Little Baby Bum Wheels On The Bus Climber & Slide placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
From little baby bum, the wildly popular preschool learning video Series comes the wheels on the bus Climber. An awesome activity Gym, complete with Climber and slide, based off of the popular Buster the bus character.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Little Tikes Slides
Slides are a great way for young children to build important developmental skills like hand-eye coordination and spatial awareness. Climbing up the ladder carefully, sitting at the top and then sliding down helps them improve their balance and overall coordination as well. They can also learn social skills and communication skills when they enjoy the slide with friends, taking turns and talking about how fast they are able to slide down.
Little Tikes slides are the perfect size for toddlers and preschoolers who are looking to have a fun adventure. Not only can these slides be enjoyed outside in the yard, they are compact enough that they can also be used inside the house, too.
Safety is a key priority for many parents when selecting a slide for young children. Little Tikes slides have a solid base to support kids who may still be a little wobbly on their feet. Unlike slides at the playground that are often quite high, Little Tikes slides are much shorter to accommodate the little size of toddlers and preschoolers.
The Little Tikes Slide Buying Guide
- While Little Tikes slides are geared towards younger children, it’s best to check the age recommendation for each individual slide before purchasing to ensure it meets your needs. For example, a 3-foot slide is perfect for kids 18 months to six years. The 5-foot long slide is better for kids who are more stable, around two years and up.
- Consider how much space you need for the slide both in use and while in storage. If you plan on using the slide indoors, you’ll need to make sure there is enough clearance around the slide for kids to safely climb the ladder and slide down. Outside, you may want to ensure there is a covered space like a porch or patio where you can store the slide during extreme weather. Many Little Tikes slides are easy to disassemble or fold, so they can be placed in a closet or garage without taking up too much space.
- One of the biggest benefits of Little Tikes slides is that they are lightweight and highly portable. You can move them from one place to another easily by picking them up. They can also be moved indoors to outdoors and vice versa.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide