Little Tikes Fountain Factory Interchangeable Pipes Kid’s Water Table
Last updated date: January 24, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kid's Water Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kid's Water Table you should buy.
Update as January 24, 2023:
Checkout The Best Kid’s Water Table for a detailed review of all the top kid's water tables.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Little Tikes Fountain Factory Interchangeable Pipes Kid's Water Table placed 13th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
STEM hands-on learning, Make learning a splash with cause and effect water play; Hold 7 gallons of water, Build endless combinations with interchangeable pipes
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kid's Water Tables
There is nothing quite like splashing around in a water table on a hot summer day. A kids’ water table is a large sensory toy that facilitates their interaction with water in a safe and mess-free way. Usually a large round or square tub held up by three or four legs, a water table is a place to play with toys while getting their hands wet. Often, kids’ water tables come in bright colors, have unique water features like little slides and Ferris wheels, and are the perfect height for toddlers and preschoolers. Sometimes, kids’ water tables also have a compartment for sand to double the sensory experience.
One of the biggest benefits of playing with a water table is developing fine motor skills. The unique feel of the water against the toys adds a sensory element, and kids can explore using cups to pick up water and pour it out. It’s also a great way to learn about temperature, as the water often feels cool against the skin.
It’s never too early to learn about mathematical concepts like volume. Kids can have fun while figuring out how much water fits into a small cup versus a large cup. Even scientific concepts like physics are introduced to toddlers and preschoolers through water play. Children can learn about motion by looking at flowing water, and figure out which objects will sink and which will float.
By learning about these new concepts, kids can develop their language and increase their vocabulary. They also have the opportunity to pretend play at the water table, which helps to foster creativity and collaboration with other children. A water table is a great place to develop social skills, as many children can play around it at one time. Kids can learn about cooperation, sharing, negotiation and conflict resolution.
The Kid's Water Table Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for a kids’ water table, one of the most important elements to consider is size. Some water tables are smaller and best suited to one or two children to play with at a time. Others are bigger and can accommodate several children at once. Think about how many kids will want to play with the water table at one time.
- The features of the water table are what make it truly fun. While pouring and splashing are great activities, kids can up their sensory activity with the unique elements of each water table. Some come with a waterfall compartment, where kids can pour in water and watch it flow beneath. Others come with swirling slides they can push their toys down on. Some water tables have features like tunnels, valleys and peaks, which help teach kids about scientific and mathematical concepts. Consider what your kids will find the most engaging.
- If you want to double the sensory fun, look for a kids’ water table that has two separate compartments. This way, you can dedicate one section to sand and one section to water. Keep in mind that the two may end up mixing unless there is a lid that you can place on one side while playing with the other.
- Some water tables have adjustable heights, so the water table can grow with your kids. This provides them with more opportunities to comfortably play with the water table as they get taller.
- Take a look a how complex the assembly process is when buying a kids’ water table. For most of them, you will need to attach the legs of the base to the water compartment, as well as add on the play features.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide