Little Tikes Easy Store Folding Trampoline, 7-Foot
Last updated date: August 3, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Little Tikes Trampolines With Slides and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Little Tikes Trampoline With Slide you should buy.
Update as August 3, 2020:
Checkout The Best Little Tikes Trampoline With Slide for a detailed review of all the top little tikes trampolines with slides.
This Little Tikes trampoline is simple to fold and store when not in use, so you can make the most of your yard space. The base has wheels so it’s easy to push out of the way.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Little Tikes Easy Store Folding Trampoline, 7-Foot placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The simple folding design makes this Easy Store 7ft. Trampoline easy to move around the yard. When the jumping is done, fold it up and move to where ever you want to store it.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Little Tikes Trampolines With Slides
Do your kids have a lot of energy to burn? One of the best ways to release that energy is by jumping on a trampoline. Trampolines are a type of recreational equipment consisting of a strong fabric that is stretched tightly on a steel frame, with either metal springs or plastic rods.
While it may seem like the strong fabric has elastic capabilities, it’s actually the springs or rods that connect to the frame that provide the characteristic bounce. When kids jump on the fabric, they are able to bounce high into the air. One of the most popular makers of trampolines for kids is Little Tikes.
Kids benefit in a number of ways from jumping on a trampoline. Did you know that only 10 minutes of bouncing actually strengthens cardiovascular muscles? While kids think they are just jumping up and down for fun, they are actually improving their heart health.
In addition, jumping on a trampoline can help to strengthen the immune system. Bouncing helps promote lymphatic circulations, which pushes any harmful toxins out of cells so nutrients can get in.
If your kids are having a lazy day, a few minutes on the trampoline can carry more oxygen into their blood stream, helping them feel more awake and alert. Trampolines are also a great way to improve kids’ gross motor kills. They can improve their physical coordination as well as their center of balance while learning how to properly jump and land on a trampoline. In addition, they’ll learn about spatial awareness and bilateral movements.
One of the key benefits of trampolines for kids is that they can help them feel more joy. With all of the oxygen circulating and endorphins being released, kids get a natural mood boost. Jumping on a trampoline is a great way to start a busy day or unwind after a day at school. If the kids are feeling blue or not enjoying their current activity, a few minutes jumping up and down is one way to help them feel happier and more relaxed.
The Little Tikes Trampoline With Slide Buying Guide
- When you’re on the hunt for a Little Tikes trampoline for kids, first decide whether you want to use it indoors or outdoors. This will help you select the size of the trampoline and where you’re going to place it. If you want to use a trampoline indoors, make sure the ceiling is several feet higher than the height of the trampoline so no one bonks their heads while jumping. It’s best to use most trampolines outside, though many mini trampolines can be safely used indoors.
- Little Tikes trampolines are usually round or hexagonal. The shape of the trampoline is important to note because it affects the type of bounce you get. Round or hexagonal trampolines direct kids to the center of the mat where it is safest. That’s why these shapes are perfect for kids and beginner jumpers.
- When it comes to the size of the trampoline, you’ll want to carefully measure the space you have to ensure you can safely fit the equipment in that space. Also consider the ages of your children and how much space they will need while jumping. For example, a 3-year-old child doesn’t necessarily need a 10-foot trampoline, while that size would be perfect for a school-aged child. Most Little Tikes trampolines are around 7 feet in diameter, which is perfect for young children.
- Be sure to check the weight capacity of the Little Tikes trampoline before you buy, especially if you want to have a few turns on the equipment. On some kids’ trampolines, the weight capacity is not enough to accommodate adults. That’s why you need to carefully check the weight capacity beforehand, so you won’t break the trampoline when you have a few jumps.
- Netting is critical for safety. It ensures that kids don’t fall off the trampoline if they land too close to the edges. Ensure that the netting is made out of a durable material and includes a zippered entrance so kids can get in and out safely.
- While jumping around on a Little Tikes trampoline is fun in itself, you could add accessories to the trampoline for some extra excitement. For example, you can get a Little Tikes trampoline with a slide and a ladder. There is also a Little Tikes trampoline with a basketball hoop.
- Ease of assembly and portability are key if you plan on moving the trampoline around or taking it to the park or a neighbor’s yard. Check to see how complex the assembly instructions are, and whether the trampoline can be folded and moved.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide