Litti Pritti Princess Pretend Play My First Purse Set
Last updated date: March 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Little Girls' Toys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Little Girls' Toy you should buy.
Editor's Note March 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Little Girls’ Toys for a detailed review of all the top little girls' toys.
This set is ideal for girls who like to imitate mom. It includes a purse, wallet, cellphone, makeup and more. Kids will love pretending to go shopping with their purse.
In our analysis, the Litti Pritti Litti Pritti Princess Pretend Play My First Purse Set placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Role-Playing Fun. Girls love princess toys and to imitate their moms. With this Litti Pritti My First Purse Set, you can let your little one enjoy some role-playing fun as she pretends to be a shopping mom just like you. Complete Set. The stylish little girl’s purse comes with everything a little one needs as she heads out to the store. Inside, she will find a wallet, cellphone, lipstick, face powder, 4 keys on a key ring, car key, ID card, play money and 3 credit cards. Stylish Purse. Store all accessories inside the kid’s purse when going on a shopping spree. Furnished in magenta and white, the vegan leather purse closes shut with a gold zipper, and is equipped with carry handles and a shoulder strap for easy transport. Pretend Makeup. Your daughter will love pretending to apply face powder with the applicator and put on a bright shade of lipstick just like you do each morning. This makeup looks like the real deal, but you don’t have to worry about the mess! Great Gift Idea. Litti Pritti’s Litti Lady Purse is the perfect princess toy for birthdays, holidays and other special occasions. Not only is it the ideal toddler toy for any 3-year-old girl, but it also makes a great girl’s purse for kids 6-8.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Little Girls' Toys
Little girls’ toys are a great way to help them learn new skills, improve existing ones and explore areas of interest. Whether it’s working on their fine motor skills by picking up and manipulating small objects or testing their critical thinking skills by presenting puzzles and problems, toys are an excellent way to learn.
One of the most important things to look for in little girls’ toys is whether they will grow with them. Think about whether your child will be interested in the toy when they are a year or two older, or if this is something that will only hold their interest for a few weeks. Some toys, such as blocks or magnetic tiles, appeal to children of varying ages, while other toys are designed for just one specific developmental age.
A large part of play is about interacting with other people. Think about whether the little girls’ toys you’re looking at will encourage your child to play with others, whether that is their siblings, friends or caregivers. Toys that require interaction are a great way to help kids improve their verbal communication skills and their social skills. For example, a dress-up kit with several different costumes and accessories can be fun to try with other people as kids can create imaginative scenarios based on the costumes.
The Little Girls' Toy Buying Guide
- Toys that can be used in open-ended ways provide more flexibility than toys that can only be played with in one specific way. For example, a magnetic shapes set can be used to create a castle, car, tower and more. When there are multiple ways to play with the toy, kids will have more fun as there is a sense of variety and newness.
- Be sure to check the age suggestion on the toys before buying to ensure they are safe for your child. In addition to age, it’s important to keep developmental skills and milestones in mind. For example, what is safe for one three-year-old may not be safe for another three-year-old based on their developmental level.
- Always look for how the toys can help further develop your child’s interests. For example, if your child loves drawing and coloring, opt for another way you can help them explore their artistic abilities, such as with a large doodling mat. If your child loves imitating mom, then consider a set where they can have their own toy purse and accessories.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide