Liquid I.V. Rapid Absorption Electrolyte Powder Supplement
Last updated date: August 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Electrolyte Supplements and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Electrolyte Supplement you should buy.
Update as August 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Electrolyte Supplement for a detailed review of all the top electrolyte supplements.
Available in flavors like lime and acai berry, this electrolyte supplement will likely be the powder you find tastiest. Plus, they come in pouches that are easy to toss in your gym bag and mix into a water bottle.
In our analysis of 34 expert reviews, the Liquid I.V. Rapid Absorption Electrolyte Powder Supplement placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
liquid IV DO YOU DRINK ENOUGH WATER? Liquid I.V.’s Hydration Multiplier is a great-tasting, Non-GMO electrolyte drink mix that utilizes the breakthrough science of Cellular Transport Technology (CTT) to deliver hydration to your bloodstream faster and more efficiently than water alone. 1 Liquid I.V. can provide the same hydration as drinking 2-3 bottles of water. Liquid I.V. WHY LIQUID I.V.? Liquid I.V. THE BENEFITS OF PROPER HYDRATION Liquid IV Liquid IV Hydration Liquid IV Hydration Liquid IV Hydration Improve Performance Optimize Travel Enhance Mental Clarity Reduce Signs of Aging THE WINNING DIFFERENCE Liquid I.V. OUR MISSION: CHANGE THE WORLD We’ve partnered with you, the LIV community, to help save lives around the world. WITH EACH PURCHASE YOU MAKE, WE DONATE A SERVING OF LIQUID I.V. TO SOMEONE IN NEED. We are on a mission to help people live better lives everywhere, and we could not do it without you. Together, we will Change The World! #CTW
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Our Expert Consultant
Registered dietitian and health coach
Jessica Cording, MS, RD, CDN, INHC is a registered dietitian, health coach and writer. Through her writing, consulting, public speaking, and counseling, she works with individuals, corporations, and the media to help make drama-free healthy living approachable and enjoyable. She is a part of the mindbodygreen Collective and author of “The Little Book of Game-Changers: 50 Healthy Habits For Managing Stress & Anxiety” (Viva Editions). She also creates guided meditations for Simple Habit.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Electrolyte Supplements
If you’re feeling tired or nauseous, it may not be illness or allergies. You could simply be dehydrated. If you’re working out, playing sports or otherwise exerting yourself, that icky feeling is even more likely to be related to insufficient hydration.
But water isn’t the best remedy for everyone. For some, electrolyte supplements are the best way to shake those bad feelings. With electrolyte supplements, you more quickly get to the root of the problem than if you’d guzzled an entire bottle of water at once.
But before you shift yourself to a regimen of electrolytes, you might need to get in touch with your doctor. Registered dietician Jessica Cording, co-author of “The Little Book of Game-Changers: 50 Healthy Habits For Managing Stress & Anxiety,” says that although supplements are often prescribed to address deficiencies, it’s important to consult your physician first.
“While they are naturally occurring compounds, having too much of certain minerals may cause adverse effects or interfere with other medications,” Cording says.
It’s also important to understand what electrolytes aren’t. They typically mix in with your water or another type of beverage. They aren’t meal replacements, so you’ll still need to stick with your diet. If you’re following a special diet, though, pay close attention to the nutritional label on the supplement you choose. Some can be high in sugar or calories. There are also supplements that will help keep your diet free of gluten and GMOs.
Of course, all other factors considered, taste may determine the supplement you choose in the end. Many are intended to be mixed with water, but others can be dropped into any beverage you prefer. If you’re okay with holding your breath and choking a drink down like it’s medicine, the taste may not matter much. But if you find that method unpalatable, you might need to try a couple to find one that meets your taste preferences or go with a pill so taste doesn’t matter.
The Electrolyte Supplement Buying Guide
- Before choosing a supplement, first decide what you want it to do. Key Nutrients Lemonade Electrolyte Powder not only rehydrates, but it helps get rid of dehydration-related muscle cramps. Key Nutrients Lemonade Electrolyte Powder brings the same hydration as two to three bottles of water, while other supplements help with the electrolytes you lose when exercising or following a keto diet. Hi-Lyte Rapid Hydration Electrolyte Supplement is different from other supplements in that it helps turn protein into energy. It was designed with athletes in mind.
- Another choice you’ll have is the format of your supplement. With so many options, you can easily find the one that suits your preferences. “Think about how you’ll be using it to decide whether a tablet, capsule, powder or liquid is best for you,” Cording says. “You also want to make sure that if you choose a beverage mix or bottled drink that you choose something without a lot of added sugar.”
- The Key Nutrients Lemonade Electrolyte Powder and Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier Electrolyte Powder are powders, while other options come in pill form. The Hi-Lyte Rapid Hydration Electrolyte Supplement is a liquid that you drop into other liquids.
- Both the Key Nutrients Lemonade Electrolyte Powder and Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier Electrolyte Powder will need to be mixed with water, so you’ll need to make sure you can track down a bottle if you’re taking it on the go. The Hi-Lyte Rapid Hydration Electrolyte Supplement, on the other hand, just requires that you drop ½ teaspoon into any liquid. Pill-based options are always easy since you just take one capsule with 8 ounces of water every half hour to an hour as you need it.
- If you’re considering an electrolyte supplement, you’re probably already conscientious about what you put in your body. Each supplement has its own set of nutritional benefits and warnings. With the Key Nutrients Lemonade Electrolyte Powder, you get a carb-free, sugar-free and calorie-free supplement, as well as plenty of calcium chloride and phosphorus. The Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier Electrolyte Powder has sugar and calories, although less than with sports drinks. It is packed full of vitamins and minerals, though, and it’s 100% vegan. The Hi-Lyte Rapid Hydration Electrolyte Supplement is keto and low-carb diet approved and has antioxidants, as well as plenty of minerals.
- Getting your supplement down can be tough if the taste is bad. While taste can be subjective, Key Nutrients Lemonade Electrolyte Powder and Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier Electrolyte Powder are both enjoyable when mixed with water. The Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier Electrolyte Powder comes in a variety of flavors to help you find your favorite. The Hi-Lyte Rapid Hydration Electrolyte Supplement has a salty taste that you may not find appealing, but you just put a small amount in with your beverage of choice.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide